Chapter Two - Mr. Night Walker

SORAYA POV

I woke up finding myself on the ground, I looked around the dark area I was in. My heart started beating very hard, I looked at the trees, how tall & frightening they looked. I closed my eyes trying to remember how I got here. Then it hit me, I got up & tried to run but my legs felt like it had a whole lot of weight on it. When I looked down at my legs & saw the dry blood, I started to remember what happened earlier. All of a sudden I felt weak again, then got scared, my heart was beating so fast & hard that I felt like it was going to fly out my chest. I began running as quick as I can handle, without looking back. I know I felt something behind me but I kept running, when I almost reached my car I started searching for my keys in my pocket. I kept searching but they weren't there. I reached my car & looked at it in disbelief, knowing I won't be able to save myself right now. I leaned on the car thinking hard on what I should do. I didn't even realise someone was standing beside me until I decided to turn & walk home.

"Shit" I half screamed, then relief caught me when I realised it was one of the new boys from school, I'm guessing Trevor. I was wondering what he was doing here at this time. Probably the same thing you were doing. I pushed the thought behind me then moved on. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him curiously.

"I should be asking what a young lady like you is doing here" he replied.

"I came here to speak to my parents" I answered "Now you?"

"I'm a night walker" he replied.

"What do you mean by you're a night walker?" I asked him taken aback by his reply.

"It explains itself" he replied with no expression whatsoever.

"Well you see I wouldn't be asking that question if I did understand what it was explaining so do you you mind explaining it to me?" I asked feeling a little irritated.

"I love the night better than the day, I get more done during the night" he replied coldy.

"Ok, well I guess I'm gonna leave now night walker" I said as I started making my way towards the road.

"Well I guess you won't need this anymore" he said shaking something that sounded like keys in his hands. I turned around & walked towards him.

"Where did you find them?" I asked him handing my hands out so he could give them to me.

"Beside a tree" he simply replied.

"How did you know they were mine thoee?" I asked curiously.

"Don't worry, I know everything" he replied emotionlessly putting the keys in my hands. He was really starting to freak me the fxck out. "You mind giving me a ride or nahh?" he asked.

"Where you heading?" I asked him.

"My crib" he simply replied.

"Ight hop in" I said motioning for him to hop in the car as I sat in the driver's seat then put on my seat belt. He sat in the passenger's & did the same.

*$*$*$*$*$*$*

When I reached home after I dropped Trevor home, it was 9:57pm. I unlocked the house door, closed it softly locking it behind me then sneaked up to my room. I unlocked it & went into my room happy that I didnt get caught by Jenny. I took my first aid kit & cleaned by cut, after I was done I went straight to sleep, deciding I would take a nice long shower in the morning.

TREVOR POV

After I came from school I went straight to the cemetery where I know I could chill & relax myself from my problems. It didn't take long after I came when I saw someone sitting on the ground infront of two graves. I decided to go closer to see what that person was doing, I was hungry anyways, so I probably could've get something to eat. Then it hit me, that I'm post to be dealing with squirrels & the other forest animals now. She stood up, I guessed she maybe was leaving. I realised it was Soraya, she came here to talk to her parents so that means she will be coming here more often to do this. I needed to find a way to scare her so she don't come here nomore. I rushed passed her then stopped to see her reaction when I reached a nearby tree. She was looking around at the trees then she started walking off. I rushed past her again, this time she looked back then she started running. She tripped over something then helped herself up quickly then started running again. I realise there was nothing there to trip her, but I put that behind my head. She tripped again beside a tree holding her ankle in the process. I rushed closer to her then realised there was blood, I looked up & saw somebody. I knew that was my brother Trevino. Before I looked at her she was lying on the ground with her eyes closed. I smiled a little then rushed to my brother dapping him.

"Thanks" I said.

"Welcome" he replied.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked him seriously now since were into business.

"I might hurt her, you know I cant control myself, when she started bleeding just now it took every single nerve, tissue & cells to stop me from rushing for my drink" he replied.

"I feel you, anyways thanks man, I was trying to come up with a plan to frighten her to" I said. He simply nodded his head & rushed into the forest. 

"Control yourself" I said as he left knowing he could hear me from here. I walked up closer to Soraya fixing her hair & admiring her beautiful face. I sat there staring at her fighting my instincts not to place kisses on those delicious lips I was looking at. I felt someone behind me, which I'm guessing was Trevino.

"I want some, watch her I coming right back" I said rushing off. I rushed to the forest & killed the first two animals my eyes landed on. A squirrel & a rabbit. I sucked them off dry, I was still hungry but they didn't taste as nice as humans do so I just let it go. I rushed back to the area I left Soraya to find Trevino with his headphones on singing  Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown

"Thanks Bro" he slapped my hands then rushed off. After he left I sat down against a nearby tree & closed my eyes listening to nature around me. I leaned off the tree & checked the time realising it was 8:59pm. I leaned back on it & was 'bout to close my eyes when I realise she started moving. I rushed behind the tree where she couldn't see me. 

*$*$*$*$*$*$*

After she dropped me home, I turned on the TV since I didn't really need any sleep at the moment. I turned the TV to BET & they were giving House of Payne, I didn't mind watching that over & over since it was to my level of comedy. After couple of minutes I realised I didn't feel like watching it so I turned off the TV. My mind drifted off to her, I didn't like how I was thinking about her. I tried taking my mind off of her but it was too hard, I made myself a glass of rum & drank as she dissolved behind my head. After I finished I drifted off to sleep.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hayloo Beautiful Ppl ! How are you doing today? I guess great, once you are reading this you are great! 

Hope you loved this chapter. I do want feedback, give me ideas, let me know where I went wrong PLEASE! I'm begging you. Once again thanks. Ohh VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE. :)  

- YooNiqqaSheena