Suprise

-Beep,beep,beep,beep!

My Alarm went off,and I,for once,was happy to get up! I don't know why,but I have a good feeling for Today. Anyways,I jumped right out my bed and run into a bathroom! I took a hot shower,beacuse it's a October,and It's rain out side. The I open my Wardrobe!I hate this,I don't know what to wear! Okay I choose a Jeans,purple Sweater and purple Shoes!

I went to school. First class is Math! Ohhh great,I hate Math! I sit with my best friend,Amanda.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Math is my fauvorite class,Musical.I sit with Christian(a/n that is her male best friend :D)Professor was kinda weird.At the end of class, he told us he had a surprise for some girls.And he told us to come back after lunch.

The next class was History.Nothing special didn't happen on this class.

The next was lunch i sit with Amanda and a Christian.Amand and I talked about what musical teacher said.That he has suprise for some girls.Chrisitan just listen us.

Okay,after luch we have a English,but I have to go on Musical,AGAIN.

When I Walk in the classroom.Wow there were a lot of girls.

We all sat down and the teacher started talking!

Teacher:_______________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________

Okay,,that will be that for part 1..I know it's bored but.............

Comment if you like it,comment if you don't like it!RATE :D

Bayy <33