Trouble Brewing (part 2)

Two weeks later...

I was sitting in my room, doing my homework. I wasn't sure if I was hearing things are not but I swear I thought I heard something hitting my bedroom window. I was somewhat scared to look and see what it was but I needed to look, just in case it was a peeping tom. I creep to my window like a spider. I look at the window and saw that it was...ARIC!! I stood up and just crossed my arms, he grinned, I closed my curtains and went back to doing my homework.

Two hours later...

I was about to get in the bath when I heard my phone went off. I wasn't sure if I should look but I looked anyway. I saw that Aric sent me a text and I peeked out the window and he was still there. I sat down on my bed and replied to his text.

On the text conversation went:

Aric: Hey! What's up with you lately?

Brittany: What's up with me! WOW!!

Aric: WHAT?!

Brittany: Just leave me alone and go have your fun with Ashley.

Aric: Dude, why are being like this? Especially because of Ashley?

Brittany: Seriously! You are really going to say that to me.

Aric: ....

Aric: Look, Brittany, if you're going to be that way then I guess we can't hang out anymore.

Brittany: OMG!! You did not just say that to me. IF you want to throw away me because of her...then I guess I should have never fallen in love with a jerk like you. I regret everything I did with you!!

Aric: Brittany, you don't really mean that.

Aric: Brittany? Answer me!!

Aric: Brittany, I'm sorry. Honest. Bye!

All Brittany could was cry herself to sleep that night. She wasn't as heartbroken as she was tonight,

Next day at school...

Brittany pulled up in her, parked where she always parked, Today, her girls were standing there waiting for her. They could sense that something had happened and that she needed her back up. She got out, got her stuff, and walked toward the school with her girls. They talked like nothing had ever happened. When they neared the front doors, there was Aric with Ashley. They walked right on past them, the one thing she never wanted to happen, happened. Aric grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side. She could see that Ashley wasn't happy that he pulled her a side and that it wasn't where she is. She tried to ignore Ashley and try to listen what Aric has to say before she went on about her business.

There conversation went something like this:

Aric: Brittany, we need to talk about last night.

Brittany: There is nothing to talk about. So, can I go now.

Aric: Come on, you know we need to talk about what happened.

Brittany: There is nothing to talk about. You made it very clear that you think of her more than me. You said what you wanted to say, I'm going now. Have a nice life.

Aric: Brittany, wait!!

Brittany walked away and met up with her friends. Told them what happened and they told her, "You did the right thing. He's really being a jerk." We were just doing our own thing. Talking about what we were going to do tonight, we need some girl time. What we didn't know was that someone was watching Brittany from a far. They were scheming of what to do next.