Greetings

First Book and I hope you enjoy♡

As I got out the car I looked around and noticed every detail of the school. Smiling faces, determined geeks, and smoking hot guys.
It took me a while to noticed I was the only different one, nevertheless no one knew who or what I was.

"You okay?" Said Fawn

I nodded and started walking towards the doors of the university.
"Hey, wait for me." She said running to catch up with me.
I smiled and we walked silently next to each other awaiting out futures.

*******

We walked inside to the main office to get our dorm keys and schedules. A women with bright red hair and clownish make up greeted us with a irritated smile, she flipped her hair as she stared at me giving me a you look ugly kind of look. I know that to mermaids I'm beautiful with my blonde hair, green eyes, pink cheeks and soft pink lips but to humans I'm irregular.

"Names?" She said sounding annoyed.

"Fawn Harrison"

"Luna Waters"

The women laughed at my name and also handed our dorm keys shooing us away. I looked down at the number of my room key and it said 'Dorm#321'. I looked over at Fawn's and hers read 'Dorm#327'.

At least we are in the same building...I thought to myself.

"So, how old are you?" She asked.

"I'm 19."

"Oh cool so am I" She smiled.

I stopped at my dorm and waved her a goodbye. She shouted saying she will see me later and all I could do was smile. I opened the door and walked in taking in my surroundings. I heard a flush coming from the bathroom and I slowly set my things down. When the bathroom door opened my cheeks turned red, my body felt weird, my entire being was questioned.

"What do we have here." He gave me a smirk.

"Don't think you can get me easily." I quickly responded.

He smiled and gave me a wink. I swear on my tail he runied my college life.

"Greetings, I'm Chase." Giving me an evil smirk.

Hope Enjoyed♡