Introduction

Hello all, introduction is short but that's fine.. Right? Anyway this is a collaboration between two people.
Instagrams
sinnimonbun
@bugaboo.mari

.•Adriette•.
POV
17 year old adrienette was born into a family of four, one dad, one mom, one sister.
When she turned the age of 7 her Mother Gabriela Had chosen for her to become a model, so she did, she never disobeyed her mother, never.

That was until one day. The day her father left, and took her sister with him.
The night before he left, he had gave adriette a small silver ring with a paw on it, he had said not to put it on until she was thirteen.

That day had come long ago, adriette was 17 now and had figured out what this ring was for. The one she treasured so much. The ring has helped her to transform into the hero of Paris, Chatte Noire.

.•Mariq•.
POV
Mariq is a normal only child with a mom and a dad. He grew up in a small bakery and helped his parents out whenever he could. Everyday was the same for him.
Everything was the same for him until one day his grandma came from another place in Paris near the border to visit.

She gave everyone gifts  except for Mariq. He wasn't upset but he was  a little disappointed until his grandma asked to talk with him in private.
His grandma decided the time was right to pass down the family ladybug miraculous. She explained to him how she was Miraculous ladybug for a really long time, so long that Mariq's mother was too old when the time came to take over the position as ladybug.

Tell us what you think! Until next time!