Escaping Justice

A/N: Okay this is our new combined story, But it was My idea :D cause im cool. nah um Yeah this is just basically an improv we decided to do so I hope you enjoy it.

Also were going to be releasing another story that was Persephone's Idea so stay tuned for that aswell! anyway enjoy!

~Angel xx

_____________________________________________________________________________

Escaping Justice: Chapter 1

It’s always the same in this place. Wake up, have breakfast, come inside, have dinner, then lock down. If you’re wondering where I am, just ask the guy I killed two weeks ago. Yes I know you’re probably like 'Oh, you sick bitch', but no, I killed a person because of my job.

My names Cassandra Harper I'm 17 years old and currently attending high-school. I juggle high-school, home work, my social life and my job all together and let me tell you its one hell of a work out. If your wondering why I'm in here its because I was caught in the middle of a job by a pain in the ass cop named Justice Guild. I killed a man that was torturing innocent people and killed them for a living but yet was never caught by the police. And I'm the one sent to high security jail for killing him how stupid.

My job was as an assassin, teenage assassin to be exact. Yes, I get all the cool weapons, well that was until they took them off of me. I was sentenced to high security Jail 2 months ago, and I’ve had enough of it. I’ve wanted out of this place when I first got in. The awkward shower with all the other girls was like a jungle. The cafeteria may as well be a jungle because you would have all the different animals, The Lions that ruled the joint, the hippos that are emotionally unstable and will kill you if you even look at them the wrong way, and then there are the monkeys who just laugh and watch everything. I needed to break out, and fast, otherwise I just might not survive this at all.

“All right girls shut up! And lights out in 5,” The guard named Justice yelled at the rowdy prisoners, including myself. I scoffed grabbing the handle bars while glaring at Justice.

Oh the irony, Justice serving justice?

“Don’t you dare tell me to shut up!” I yelled furiously down the hall and watched Justice turn and smirk.

“Or what?” He smoothly spoke chuckling. He walked up to the cage twirling the keys on his index finger. I sneered.

“This.” I gathered as much salver as I could and spat in his face. He closed his eyes and furiously wiped away my spit glaring at me.

“You can do that all you want, you're still never getting out of that cage,” He laughed spinning on his heal walking down the corridor switching the lights off.

“Bastard,” I muttered

“Heard that!” He yelled his head popping out of the door way with a smirk playing upon his lips.

“Dually noted” I sarcastically replied and rolled my eyes, I walked over to my bed sighing as I sat on the hard made up bed that looked as if you would get a stuffed up back just by sleeping on it. A bright light switched on from the top bunk and I got up looking at my cell mate named Maria.

“Seriously?!” I yelled and she shrugged going back to her interesting novel. I looked at the cover and sniggered.

“Twilight? Seriously Maria, you have got to be joking me,” I ran a hand through my black hair.

“It’s a good book, now shut up and go back to bed, bitch” She chuckled turning the pages, I sneered at her and started pacing around the cell. I stopped when I heard the stop of a screeching car. I ran to the cell’s bared window and looked out seeing a guard getting out of the car and walking inside the building