Chapter 1

Emma's POV

Hi I'm Emma Davis just a normal teenage girl with a weird best friend Jake Mason. I'm 16 years old. My parents are divorced but I'm not sad about it well I was at first but Jake was there for me and now I understand why they did what they did. I'm single I just got out of a bad relationship he cheated on me but Jake was there for me. Jake was there for me through a lot of things I'm shocked he hasn't gotten annoyed with me yet but oh well. 

Jake's POV

Hi I'm Jake Mason I have an amazing best friend Emma Davis. I'm 16 years old. I'm on the football team. Well I don't know what else to say so bye.

(In school)

Jake:(walks up to Emma) Hey Em

Emma:Hey Jake you ready for the worst 7 hours of your life that you will never get back lol.

Jake:Shut up lol.

Emma:You know that it's impossible for me to shut up lol.

Jake:True let's go to class

Emma:WHY

Jake:Cause you need to learn stuff

Emma:Don't make me go please I'm begging you please don't make me

Jake:Come on drama queen

Emma:I hate you so much

Jake:Love you too

(After school)

Emma's POV

That was the worst 7 hours of my life. I walk into my house to find my parents fighting like always. You may think that they would be in a different house but my dad can't afford a house. 

Mom:WHILE YOU ARE STAYING HERE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF

Dad:WHY I DON'T NEED TO THAT'S WHY YOUR HERE TO CLEAN AND COOK

Omg do they ever stop fighting . I go up to my room to text Jake.

(text convo.)

Jakey:Hey what's up

Em:Parents fighting like always you?

Jakey:Nothing much i'm sorry em

Em: It's OK it's not your fault well I gtg bye c u at school

Jakey:Bye

(end of convo.)

I'm sorry if this is bad I'm new to writing stories. So in the comments tell me what you think about this story.