Max Is Mad

Adam's POV

"Hey guys, Sky here - I'm here with ThatGuyBarney, Max, and weenie butt, weenie butt, weenie butt!"

It was a semi-warm day in the middle of August and, as per usual, I was starting a recording with a big, goofy smile - dancing like a constipated frog to the hip remix. 

"Welcome back guys to another super awesome mega super awesome cactus awesome GTA fun moments! And, today we are playing ferris wheel death-run!"
I finished my intro with a grin before hitting the play button, allowing my three best friends to joke and make horrified remarks about Max's repulsive avatar. Hearing Max jokingly defend his monstrous creation, there was something almost adorable about the little squeak that would edge his tone.
Man, he's so cute...

"Adams! Ares you breathings?" I was slapped back into reality by Barney's harsh voice, I had been so caught up listening to Max's adorable voice that I had completely forgotten that I was mid-recording.

I was on the Death's team with Barney, while Max and Ross ran the course with the same agility as a narwhal out of water. I was about to apologize for my spacing out when I was interrupted by a loud, angry scream.

"BARNEY YOU BITCH!" Max shouted, his voice echoing through the offices. "DID YOU JUST FUCKING SHOOT ME?"

"Nos, nos, I dids not." Barney responded, you could practically HEAR the smirk on his face.

"THERE IS BLOOD ALL OVER MY FACE." Max shrieked back, his voice going higher than Ariana Grande's, which is very impressive mind you.

"I improving's your face." Barney responded defensively, putting another bullet in Max's chin as he did so.

"Max looks like a vampire with all that blood on his face." Ross remarked, interrupting Max's tirade of how his character is 'beautiful' and should not ever need fixing.

A smirk danced on the corner of my mouth. The idea just popped in my head, and I had to say it. Besides, it'd probably make Max go into one of those adorable rage fits.
"Vampire? Is he... Vlad Max?"

"I will cut you." Max responded dangerously, before suddenly being shot to death by Barney. "BARNEY, WHAT THE FUCK?"

"You should've been wearing a protective pad, Max." I quickly shot back, grinning from ear to ear as I did so. Not knowing what mess I was about to get myself into.

Max's POV

I swear to god if Adam wasn't so cute I would stab him.

I was about to get out of my leather seat when the thought stopped me. Did I really find Adam cute? I mean, the man is married and has a kid...
Ever since Ross had come out of the closet two weeks ago, I had been questioning myself. I knew Adam was bi.. perhaps I'm just curious.

"I got to admit, Max's outfit is pretty cool - It'll probably be the next Fad, Max."

Oh, fuck it.

I got up, turned my XBox off, and charged down the office towards Adam's office. As soon as I slammed him door open that prick let out a loud, shrill, scream. 
I charged towards him, sending the chair and both of us toppling onto the floor. No, I wouldn't allow him to stop me there. Pinning him to the ground, I yelled. "STOP."

Adam opened his mouth to let out the same shrill shriek.
I don't know why I did it, perhaps seeing the inside of his mouth pushed me over the edge. But as soon as I did, the burning, itching sensation was gone. Satisfaction flooded over me.. it was perfect.
But, next thing I knew, the distance between our lips had closed.