overzealous

1)What's the meaning of your username?

-It used to be ihatecheese, but I changed it after recently becoming obsessed with the song Bust A Move :)

2) What brought you to Wattpad and why?

-I think I was looking for ebooks.

3) What are your works, and which one is your preferred one and why?

-Lupine, I Guess You're Just…Mean, She Left Her Bra In Your Car, Not Under This Dress, Covet Me, and Batman Kisses Me, Superman Has Me. Truthfully, I love SLHBIYC, but Covet Me is really interesting and definitely not what people would expect from me.

4) Who and what inspires your writing?

-Everything and nothing :)

5) Who are your favourite Wattpad writers and why?

-WelaraJumper is my all time favorite writer. Her books are incredibly original and unlike anything on Wattpad!

6) How old are you?

-Fouuuuuuuuuurteen :)

7) What are your favourite hobbies?

-Volleyball. Writing. Reading. Hanging with the homies. The usual :)

8) What are your pets, and if you don't have any, what are your preferred pets?

-My wonderful dogs: Sam, Bean and Charlie. Love them to death!

9) Where are you from?

-Born in Indianapolis, raised for a short time in Holland, spent most of my life in Iowa and Kansas, now I'm back to Indiana.

10) What do you like to do while writing?

-Eat. Oh, wait…I like to do that all the time…

11) What do you do when you have writers block?

-Don't…write…? Obviously. I don't even think about writing.

12) What are some of your favourite works on Wattpad?

-Chase by WelaraJumper, and the Accidental Tourists by ToastedBagels.

13) What are some of your favourite published books and authors?

-Shiver, Linger and Forever by Maggie Steifveter. She definitely changes the whole cliche werewolf thing and makes it into something original. Also Fallen, Torment and Passion by Lauren Kate. BUT my favorite author of all time would have to be Laurie Halse Anderson. I love all of her books! Meg Cabot's Princess Diaries are extremely hilarious :) Under the Beetle's Cellar made me cry a few times and is extremely scary, but it's a great book!

14) Do you find it difficult to juggle writing with the rest of your life?

-Nah.

15) What are your favourite genres?

-Romance/Humor, but also Mystery and Suspense, Fantasy…that sort of thang :)

16) What are your favourite movies?

-All time favorite is Pitch Black. Then there's Friends With Benefits, Resident Evil (all of them), the Italian Job, the Strangers (oooh so scary!), Blades of Glory…there are probably a billion others!

17) What are your favourite television shows?

-That 70s Show! And Family Guy, Man vs. Food, Cake Boss (any show with cake is good), the Big Bang Theory, and Six Feet Under.

18) What are some tips that you have for other writers?

-Don't let criticism get you down. Even if someone says your story sucks, don't believe them. Giving up will only be proving that person right :)

19) Are there any Facebook pages or groups that you would like ton mention, regarding your works?

-No.

20) What, in mother nature, inspires you?

-Not a thing!

21) What are your other talents?

-Well, I'm a pretty good hitter in volleyball, and I'm quite hilarious. I guess that's not a talent, but no matter!

22) Any other comments you'd like to make?

-*in opera voice* NOOOOOOOOO!