Chapter 1 : The Beginning

Brooke

"Shut the fuck up Myles! Ain't nobody gone fuck with your pussy ass friends!" I yelled slamming my bedroom door shut.

Once again my big brother Myles is telling me not to fuck with his friends. I mean its not like I did in the first place. I'm Brooke. I just turn 18 about a month ago and I'm a senior in high school. I'm cute as fuck. I'm not conceited just confident.

I jumped on my bed and unlocked my phone scrolling to my best friend, Ja'Karri, and I pressed call. On the third ring she answered. "Wassup bitch?" She said popping her gum.

"Stop tryna be ratchet." I laughed. " Call Mel on 3-way." Melanie is my other bestfriend.

"Ight then." I heard her click over and a few seconds later I heard Melanie's Spanish language coming through the phone.

"Cierra la boca, Jose! ¡Cállate! Estoy en el maldito teléfono! Te juro que eres un hijo de puta ignorante!" She was cussing her boyfriend, Jose, out. I just laughed. "Shut up Brooke!" I could picture her doing her little pout face. "Why you calling us? Wassup?"

"Myles is tripping over his friends again... like the fuck I look like dating one of em?" I said smacking my lips.

We started gossiping and laughing and then we finally got off the phone after about an hour. I got up off my bed and started stripping down. I bent down, with my butt towards the door, to pick up my clothes, when I heard someone open my door.

"Myles get out!" I yelled and turned around really fast to see that it wasn't Myles standing in my doorway.

The person that was standing at my door was tall and sexy. He was light-skinned and he had tats all over. Eventually, he talked.

"Umm, I'm sorry I was looking for the bathroom." He said smiling slightly.

"Oh, umm... it's the next left." I said smiling back.

He left out of my room, with me just sitting there wondering what just happened.

And who was he?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry -.- It's short. I dunn feel good . Kay? K.

Bye . ._.