The potion went wrong

Piper Halliwell went up to the attic with her son Wyatt in her arms. In that place her sisters, Phoebe and Paige were stood. Piper put her little son in the playpen and joined her sisters in front of the Book of Shadows.

"Are you sure about this Piper?" Phoebe asked.

"Absolutely" she said. Six months ago, the sisters were visited by a white lighter called Chris Perry, who said he had come from the future to help with the Titans. Eventually the elders had appointed them as his white lighter charges after Leo became an Elder. Then after the Titans; Chris said the real reason for his trip back in time was to save Wyatt, but gave no details. The sisters had learned to trust him even when they discovered he was part witch like Paige. But nevertheless, two days ago, he tried to trick them into binding Wyatt's powers and then excused himself saying that the true evil of the future was Wyatt; which was the straw that broke the camel's back. "Now we've given him too many opportunities to speak for himself."

"I understand, but maybe he can't tell us" said her younger sister Phoebe "Well, what if we find out something we shouldn't and ruin the future?"

"Sorry Phoebe but the decision has already been made" at the sound of orbs, Leo entered the room. "Leo, its about time, what did the Elders say?" asked his ex wife.

"They said you have every right to try to find out what Chris is hiding" Piper smiled, Phoebe sighed with resignation and Paige simply said nothing, not wanting to interfere with the decision of her eldest sister.

"Okay then, lets work on the potion." Piper said as she walked to the cauldron and began to prepare the potion.

Chris Halliwell was sitting on top of The Golden Gate Bridge. Two days ago his mother had thrown him out of the manor after he told her about Wyatt being evil in the future.

"The real evil of the future is not a demon... it's Wyatt!"

"You're lying!"

"I'm not!"

"Chris don't. I will go for my son and when I get back. I don't ever want to see you again. Understand?"

The words kept recurring in his mind. He could still remember what it felt like at that moment; painful and alone. His own mother had moved away, his aunts had the same look of bitterness and hatred as his mother. Leo never meant anything in his life but it still hurt the way it had.

At the time it seemed that his life was crumbling, everything Chris wanted, he wanted to surrender; but therefore he had to fight for Melinda, Parker, Payton, Parys, Henry, Patty and Penny. Everything was for them, he had to be strong for them.

"CHRIS!" A voice rang in his head. It was his mother's voice. No, not his mother. Piper. Apparently she was furious. Despite not wanting to face her at the moment, the tone of her voice demanded authority. He realised he could not ignore her call.

When Chris orbed into the attic of the manor, he found four pairs of accusatory looks and three that seemed to say sorry.

"What happened?" He asked casually, trying to hide all the pain and fear he had.

"As it happens Chris, that we are tired of your excuses." Leo said.

"Listen Leo..." Chris began but was interrupted by Piper.

"No Chris. You listen. We've given you plenty of opportunities to explain yourself and will not give any more, to say exactly what will happen with Wyatt in the future."

"Piper... I can't say, but not because I don't want to but because..." again Piper interrupted.

"I'm sorry Chris but you've forced us into this."

Chris was confused now. He looked at everyone in the room in search of answers; into the eyes of Piper he found satisfaction, determination in Leo's. Phoebe and Paige seemed to be apologising even looking down ashamed.

"What are you..?" Was all he could say before Piper threw a small bottle at his feet.

Automatically the room filled with light and smoke. Then the next second the group disappeared.