We Are All Dead

Even after Mel was gone, no one moved a muscle, they were alone for the first time in this strange place, they would never have imagined that the future would look like.

Piper looked at the card in her hands, it was the size of a credit card; in the upper left corner had the number 385, which according to Mel corresponded to the number of their room, at the bottom there was a bar code.

And now what? she wondered.

"We should find room 385" suggested Phoebe.

"Yea, where would it be?" asked Paige.

"What if we ask?" Leo said "there is someone out there, look" he pointed to a woman leaving a room.

"Sure" said Piper as she started walking towards where the woman was.

"Excuse me, can you tell us where room 385 is?" Leo asked politely, the woman who wasn't facing him, turned around.

"Ah, of course, it's on the..." suddenly the woman stopped abruptly and instantly turned pale as if she were seeing a ghost.

"Are you okay?" Piper asked worriedly.

"Are you real?" she asked.

"Yes, have we meet before?" Leo asked puzzled.

"Well, no, but what are you doing here? you should go before Mel sees you or you will cause a disturbance" suggested the woman.

"I don't think that's a problem because it was her who sent us here!" Paige said joining the strange conversation.

"Oh my god! You are... you are The Charmed Ones" exclaimed the woman even more amazed "how is it possible? I thought you were dead?" she added.

"Hey! Stop! Don't say any more" said a boy around Mel's age apparently who came running to catch them. The newcomer had the same stature as Chris, had brown, almost red hair, his eyes were brown and his skin was white.

"Henry, I do not understand, what's happening?" the woman asked.

"Okay, I got this" he said. Henry pulled a small bag from his pocket, pulled out a kind of dust and threw some at the woman, who seemed confused for a moment before slowly leaving.

"That's white lighter dust, isn't it?" Leo said "are you a white lighter?"

"Yea, part white lighter part witch." he replied "my name is Henry by the way" he added with a smile.

Finally someone who actually smiles here Paige thought at the boy who seemed very familiar.

"Wait, part witch part white lighter, are you part of Chris' family?" asked Phoebe, the boy Henry seemed to stiffen for a second then relaxed.

"Yea, Chris is my cousin" was the simple reply "Why?"

"Well, a couple of hours ago we thought Chris had no family, and now we also know his neurotic sister and two cousins" replied Paige sarcastically.

To everyone's surprise the young man laughed.

"It seems you already know Mel" he replied still laughing "and I suppose that you refer to Parker with the other cousin?"

"You mean, they have more cousins?" asked Piper.

"Yea, we're nine in total!" Henry said "Chris and Mel have an older brother and Parker has two younger sisters. I also have two younger sisters, or at least I had." He covered somewhat sad. everyone looked at each other.

"Sorry" Paige said, for some reason she felt the situation close to her heart.

"Thank you" replied Henry sincerely "It seems that Mel left you abandoned, when will that girl learn"