Chapter 19

Vanessa POV:

The boys were finally here just in time for Christmas. We were finishing the decorations. Selena was sleeping, today she dint feel good. She felt kind of nausaus, but that is normal because of the pregnancy. Justin was still being a douchbag about the whole situation.

"who is going to put the star?" liam ask

"me!!!" Louis scream

"Louis we are not going to carry you" zayn said

"but..." Louis said

"no" zayn said

"fine" Louis said and went to pick up Eleanor and she put the star on the Christmas tree.

"we are done with the decorations" Eleanor said

We all stay up watching Christmas movies and then went to sleep.

Louis POV:

It was Christmas morning and as usual I was the firt one to get up. It was 6:13 am. I began to run into all of the rooms screaming "get up!!!"

I got hit with pillows but I don't care is Christmas morning and is fun to bother people. It makes me happy.

I return to my room and Eleanor was sleeping peacefully. I decided to wake her up.

"Eleanor love, its Christmas" I said

"huh?" Eleanor said

"its Christmas" I said handing her a box.

Eleanor POV:

Louis came to wake me up and he handed me a box. Inside it was a necklace it was silver and it had a heart inside the heart it had this "L + E" in dimonds.

"awww Louis is beautiful" I sad and gave him a kiss

"I am glad you like it." louis said

We all went down and open our presents and then we decided to go eat breakfast at Dennys. Obviously Niall wanted to go to Nandos but wa needed a change for once in a while.

------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, hope you like the story. Please comment I like to read your suggestions (:

1) did you like it?

2) should I keep writing?