Chapter III: Regret

Monday 6:40 AM 2 hours and 20 minutes 'til school starts

I wake up, with my eyes still closed. I could hear someone  breathing on me. Ugh, it's my idiot brother, Clarence.

"Shut Up, Clarence."

"Fine, CC, I guess I'll go then."

Wait— CAMERON?

"Cameron? What're you doing here?"

"Let's go to school together. I want everyone to know the new me, and my new girlfriend."

Aww that was very sweet— GIRLFRIEND? He never even asked me to be his girlfriend! Oh well, this is what I wanted anyway...

"Okay sure, Boyfriend."

I've always wanted to say that.

"Okay, let's go"

As we walk out to his car, he holds my hand, damn. His car is an expensive one, how'd he get it anyway? At this point, I'm too afraid to ask.

He drives me to school, or us, rather. He bursts into the hallway, holding my hand. He's wearing his grey 'MAGCON' sweater. Everyone just stares at him smiling.

Ugh, the jocks are here, again.

"Daaamn loser, gotta admit, you look cool. Tryin' to be like us? I have to say, your welcome here."

"Sure. Thanks guys, right now I spend time with my girlfriend. "

That turned out better than I expected!

Walking towards the cafeteria, I see the mean and popular girls. Namely, Bethany, Eva, Meredith, Teala, Alisha, and Aspyn. They're pretty, but not as much as Cameron thinks of me.

Dialogue:

Bethany: Cameron Dallas? The ugliest nerd in school? Now turned into a cute and adorb supermodel? Fan me.

Teala: Wow. Look at those abs! Hot.

Cameron: Thanks.

Eva: And what a cute dog you have! What's her name?

Cameron: That's my girlfriend, asshole.

Alisha: So you date a dog? That's unusual for someone as hot as you.

Aspyn: And nobody calls my bitches 'assholes', but me.

Cameron: ASSHOLE.

Meredith: Shut it.

Claire: Guys we should stop.

Bethany: Do you hear that? Cameron's dog's growling, what're you gonna do? Bite me?

Claire: No, my boyfriend will do something better. (That sounds weird.)

*Cameron punches Bethany's nose. And breaks.*

Bethany: Ow! My nose! YOU BROKE IT!?

Eva: Ew, Bethany is getting uglier, it will pull down our reputation. We need to leave her.

Cameron: Yeah, you should. Before that happens to all of you.

Meredith: no need. Beth was always a bitch anyway.

Aspyn: We're outta here.

Alisha: Bye Loner.

Bethany: No guys don't go! Please! I'll get a nose job!

Teala: Whatever. You never cared about us anyway, so why waste all that money? Anyway, bye loser, not you, Cameron.

Cameron: Sure. Bye. *winks*

Eva: Okay Cam. Sorry Claire.

Claire: It's fine.

Cameron: Shall we go?

Claire: Sure.

<End of Dialogue>

So Cam and I were holding hands. Ah, sooo romantic. He's just so amazing when you look at him, his eyes, his hair, his everything, makes you feel like you're lost in a dream, a dream that just suddenly comes true.

So we have separate classes, except for English. He sits in front of me, which gives the air a fresh watermelon scent, because of his hair, which is so amazing. Beside him is his best friend, Nash Grier. He has that sexy Harry Styles hair, but Cameron's is sexier. And one thing I like about him is his eyes, damn, They're as blue as the summer sky.

CLAIRE! SNAP OUT OF IT! YOUR FOCUS IS CAMERON AND YOUR STUDIES! Hold on, which one should go first? Cameron, or studies?! I DONT KNOW. I DONT. KNOW. OMYGAD OMYGAD. ONONONONO—

*Claire faints because if over thinking*