nine

Quiet Beach
• • •
- Sydney -

We got back into the car and as we were pulling out, Chris told me to change into my bathing suit. I went into the back seat and started changing.

As I was, I could see Chris peeking once we stopped at a red light.

"Don't look!" I shouted.

He chucked and turned back around to drive.

After I finished changing, I moved up to the front and fixed my shirt. He looked over at me and smiled.

Finally, we pulled up to a beach. The moon was shining perfectly and it reflected onto the water. The wind was blowing perfectly and it wasn't too cold or too hot.

It was perfect.

We walked on the sand for a bit as the sand blew around us and the water crashed against the rocks. As we were walking, I asked him a question.

"Why have we driven around all night?"

"Because I wanted you to loosen up. You stay in the house too long and you need to let go. Stop worrying so much. Also, your boyfriend had just broken up with you. You need to feel beautiful because you are. "

I smiled and hid my face in my hands.

He walked up behind me and started kissing my neck and I, playfully, moved away.

"Stop,"I said in a babyish voice.

He smiled again and continued to kiss on my neck. Eventually, I turned around and surprisingly, started kissing him on the lips.

- Christopher -

The kiss was intoxicating. Her lips were covered with the taste of strawberries and another flavor that I couldn't completely taste before she pulled away.

We both stopped for a moment and I rested my head in her neck, whispering in her ear.

"You are amazing. You know that?"

She blushed a bit and responded.

"Yeah, but thanks anyways."

We both laughed and she started running towards the water.

"Catch me if you can!"she yelled.

I started running after her and we both ended up playing in the water. Both of us were splashing each other and we were just having a good time.

- Sydney -

Now it was around 1:00 a.m. and I was ready to sleep. I practically dragged myself out of the water and walked to the car. Chris set a towel on both seats before getting in a driving. Everything was kind of a blur as we got home.

When we were at the beach, we drank a few drinks and I felt as if I had a little buzz, but I must have drunken enough to be a little woozy.

We pulled up to the apartment and as we walked into our room, things kind of got wild from there.

- Author -

They stumbled into the room, laughing for no reason. They weren't heavily intoxicated, but they were just under it.

Chris pulled out a few drinks from the fridge and they both started drinking again. Things started getting blurred.

They played random games and were walking around, laughing and playing like they were children. They touched each other for a bit, but it never went any farther.

They ended up going into Christopher's room. Sydney had stripped out of  her swimsuit and put on underwear, while Chris followed her lead, except he put boxers on before the both climbed into bed, falling into a deep sleep...