A Child's Nightmare

There was a child. A girl who had two parents. Like any other child.

One day, this child fell asleep to screams. As the girl dreamed she would escape.
"mommy where are we going?" The child asked.
"we are just going away for awhile." The mother replied in a stern and serious voice.
In the Dream they had stopped at a apartment building. The child thought "My what a tall building.
wonder why we are here
?"
The Child and Father and Mother all went inside the building. As they waited for the elevator no one seemed calm.
Except the child but this did not last. Once, the door of the building had reopened. The parents turned around as fast as they could.
It was as if the parents had twins. The only difference was that these "Parents" had a bat and a crow bar.
DING
The elevator had stopped.
That's when the child was pushed inside and as the door closed she saw the blood spread of both parties.
The child was in shock. Stumbling out of the elevator. Not knowing what to do.
Soon after the elevator came back up.
DING!
The girl was shaken out of her daze.
There She saw a Mother and a Father.
But she didn't know who they were anymore.
Everything seemed a blur, now nothing seemed real.
Even when she had awoken. The Parents seemed the same as in her dream.
Distant and unfamiliar.