merry christmas

Briefly edited. (Meaning not much lol)

_____

Shawn brought her hand to his lips and kissed it softly. "Merry Christmas Laurs." Shawn grins.

Laura laced their fingers together and with her free hand, run it threw his hair. "Merry Christmas Shawn." She turns her head to the side and kissed his lips.

He pulled away and looked at the clock on his wall. "It's eight forty in the morning. We have twenty minutes until we have to go out and open presents." Shawn says.

"I'll give you my present now!" She giggles, climbing on top of him and gives kisses on his neck, not letting go of his hand. Shawn smiles and closes his eyes.

She pulls away from his neck and plants a small kiss on his lips.

"I know what you actually got me." Shawn smirks. Laura rolls her eyes.

"Okay. Then what did I get you?" Laura asked him.

"A watch."

"Nope."

"New shoes."

"No."

"Shit, then I don't know." Shawn mutters.

"Are you desperate for your gift?" Laura asked getting off of him and walks to his closet, and grabbed one of his shirts and put it over her bra.

"Very. Are you desperate for yours?" He asks her sitting up from the bed, and leaning his elbows on his knees.

"Yes, can we just open the gifts we gave each other  right now?" Laura asked him. Shawn walked to his closet and reached on the highest shelf, and grabbed two red wrapped presents.

"You put it up their so I couldn't reach it!" Laura exclaims.

"Indeed."

Laura reaches under the bed and pulls out a big box, and a small one. "I put it down here because you're stupid, and I knew you wouldn't look down there." Laura sticks her tongue out.

"Very funny." Shawn grabs the small box and exchanges it for one of his gifts for her.

"Open yours first." Shawn smiles. Laura opens the box, and holds the silver bracelet.

"Life of the Party." She says. 'Life of the Party'. One of her favorite songs of his.

She looked at the cursive y in the word 'Party' that was connected with a small heart at the end.

"You like it?" Shawn asks rubbing his hands together.

"I love it." Laura takes him into her grasp, and kissed the side of his cheek. "Thank you."

"Don't forget this one." Shawn hands her a smaller box. She rolled the wrapping paper in a ball and opened the small box.

"Another engraving?" Laura asked. She reads 'Love, Shawn."

"Love, me!" Shawn points at himself. Laura giggles, slipping on the ring in her index finger and closing the box. "You are so cute. Thank you." She sits in between his legs and reached for her smallest gift that she gave him. He kissed the top of her head and removed the wrapping paper.