livestream

"Oh you'll never guess this." Shawn assures her, looking at his phone.

Laura rolls her eyes. "Just say the question."

"shawnsupdates asks what is my shoe size?" Shawn chuckles. "Yeah guys, she'll never get this."

"Eleven and a half!" Laura clapped. Shawn tossed his phone on the couch and threw is head back. "Fuck!"

"Literally how?" Shawn asks. Laura giggles and looked at the computer that was being used for a livestream. Shawn leans over and grabs his phone.

"Moving on," Shawn starts. "gratefulmendes says name three things I hate, and three things I'm obsessed with."

Laura sat up from the couch and faced Shawn. "Three things that Shawn hates would have to be tomatoes, heights and raisins." Shawn nods.

"And three things that Shawn's obsessed with would have to be touring, Ed Sheeran, and of course, me."

Shawn snakes his arm around her waist and planted a small kiss on her lips. Laura wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in closer to her.

"Of course, me." He mocks, playing a goofy grin on his face.

"Mhm, you know it's true."

"I didn't say it wasn't baby girl." Shawn pushes her lightly making her fall back on her back. Before Shawn could kiss her lips again, Laura removes herself from his touch, and sits in front of the camera.

"Anyways, now I'm going to ask Shawn some questions from you guys, that I know Shawn will get wrong!" Laura grabs her phone from the table.

Shawn furrowed his eyebrows at Laura. "Hey, that isn't true at all." Shawn states.

"highonmendes asks where was our first date Shawn?" Laura asks, whipping her head back at him.

"It wasn't ideal, but because I was touring, we had our first date after my concert, in my dressing room. We had pizza and chocolate covered strawberries." Shawn smiles confidently.

"Oh Shawny, but that was incorrect!" Laura gave him a fake frown. "Our first date was actually in my apartment because your car broke down, and instead of cancelling the date, you decided to walk over with chocolate chip muffins, and right after I wiped the chocolate off your mouth, we had our first kiss together." Laura corrects. "What you described was our second date."

Shawn groans and face palms his face. "Hit me."

Laura shrugs and slaps his arm.

Shawn winched in pain. "No! I meant with a question!"

Laura giggles and kissed his lips. "Sorry." She apologizes.

"Apology accepted."

"illuminateshawn asks what do I prefer, winter or summer?"

"I know this! You prefer winter because we always go up to Canada with my family, and you just love wearing my sweaters." Shawn points at a picture of them together in Canada, last Christmas.

"Correct!"

"Woo!" Shawn cheers getting off from the couch and sitting right next to her. Shawn reaches for his Starbucks peach green iced tea. Before he took a sip he looked over to her and tilted the cup towards her. "Want some?" He asks.

Laura puts her lips around the green straw.

Shawn's eyes widen. "Hey! Stop drinking it all you hog!" Shawn brought the cup back close to him, and took small sips.

Laura ignored his comment for now and sat in between his legs. She lays her head on his chest and looks at his phone.

"handwrittenduh asks what color are my eyes?" Laura asks then swiftly covers them.

"Easy. Your eyes are a brown, hazel color. And I could get lost in them." Shawn kisses her cheek. She uncovers them and held his hand tightly. "Correct."

Shawn looks at the computer. "Thank you guys for watching the livestream, and sending in questions from twitter, Laura and I have things planned out for the rest of the day." Shawn says. Laura gives a small wave goodbye and blew kisses before Shawn ended it.

"Plans like what?" Laura asks him.

"Just being with you."

_____

To be honest, I was going to add more but I had another idea for another imagine, so I just stopped here.

Partly edited !

I thought this was so cute in my head but now I don't know 😂

Hoped you enjoy !

-moonlightrydel