Chapter 3

Thank-you for reading my story. If you've made it this far than your amazing and rossom! Anyways hope you injoy the story!

 Ross's POV

  So we walk into olive garden and the only seat is next to (y/n). The watress walks over looking a little nervous.

Waitress: OMG it's (y/n) and the sky gang!! I love your videos! Can I get a selfy!?

Everyone: sure!

~takes selfy~

Waitress: thank-you! Anyways, what  you want?

Me: I'll have pancakes and bacon

(Y/n): same

Max: and ill have this (sorry I had to! :D)

And the rest said theirs.(did I mention that the rest of the gang whas there?)

I started to blush at the fact that she picked what I picked.

Jin's POV

(Bet you didn't expect they one!).

I think it's cute that Ross likes (y/n). It's not often he likes someone so much. I hope things work out between them. They make such a cute couple.

~time skip to the next day~

Your POV

I woke up to my alarm clock thinking I had to go to school but no. Then I realized I had to work at the office so I got out of bed and got ready

~time skip to the office~

Back to Jin's POV

I was sitting at my desk with muffin on my desk and (y/n) walks by.

(y/n):~walks by, takes muffin and runs~

I start to chase after her and she looks back to see of I was there. She turns the corner and bumps into Ross both falling to the ground.

(Y/n): IM sooooo sorry Ross.

She gets up and starts to chase me. I noticed she has a smile on her face.

(Y/n): you made me bump into Ross, I'm going to chace you know!

Me: why?! You took muffin!!

~max walks into the room~

Max: what's going on?

Ross: (y/n) took Jin's muffin and ran, bumping into me, causing my to fall and know she is chasing Jin.

Max: hahaaa!!!!! 😆😆

~you start to go after max and chase him~

(Y/n): it's not funny!!

Jin:aww (y/n) has a crush on Ross....

(Y/n): shut up Jin!

Barney and red comes walkimg in

Barney:what's ares yous doing?

Red: don't you half to record?

(Y/n):I took his muffin and know I'm chasing everyone.

Red: OK...

Jin:and (y/n) has a crush on Ross.

(Y/n): SHUT UP JIN!

Sorry if you so long for me to let this chapter. I got detracted and forgot about it for like 2 days. Anyways sorry it's so short it took me a while to figure out the ending. Thank-you for reading my story and stay rossom!