Chapter 4

Bla bla bla, stuff about stuff and stay rossom! Let's get on with the story!!!!!!

Your POV

My  alarm goes off and It was the next day. I forgot I didn't have any school left but I need to go to work. I admeatly got out of bed and got ready

~time skip to the office~

I see Ross playing a scary game and he looks at me. He looks relieved.

Ross: hay (y/n)! This game is scawy... 

(y/n): ok?..

I sit next to him

(y/n): so what are you playing?

Ross: the doll maker.

(y/n): ok...

After a few minutes a green thing popped up on the screen and disappeared (not a creeper) and ross was hugging me. HUGGING ME!!! My heart was melting. (Every time we touch I get this feeling and every time we kiss I swear I can fly.... That song ceeps going there your head... I'm sorry.)

Ross's POV

So we where playing the scawy game and something popped up and it scared me so I jumped up and next thing I knew was I was hugging her. It felt so right. Like we where Ment to be. Together forever. I knew she liked me and I liked her. Then Adam comes in.

Adam: hay love birds!

(y/n): shut up Adam!

Adam: whatever, do you want to play a g-mod funnle durby?

Both: sure!

I get pared up with (y/n) and that's kinda cool. We start the game with me, Adam, (y/n),(duhh) and Max. Max pushes me off the edge.

Me: WHAT THE F*** max! (I would never swair! He just says that all the time.)

(y/n) is trying to push Adam of the side and Adam gets out of the car.

Adam: come fight me!

(y/n): you sure about that?

She goes over to him and he jumps off the side.

Adam: come get me know!

(y/n): I'm good I'm going to stay in my car up hear.

~Game ends and we win~

Me: O ya!

(y/n): beat ya! :D

Sorry this chapter took so long to publish. I have been busy with softball, school and maybe forgot about it. I may be starting a new story soon, is going to be about Max x reader. Anyways, thank-you for reading and stay rossom!