Chapter 3

Suddenly, the scorpan looked at the door behind him. "You all have to hide." he panicked. "My master is here." "Where?" we asked. "Up there." he said, looking at a vent on the ceiling. Then he took the lid off and helped us into it.

Just as he put the lid on, my friends and I heard his master opened the door. "ereh ni gniod uoy era tahw." we heard his master ask. "ereh ni emoc I os derob tog I." he said. "niaga ereh ni emoc reven." his master yelled. "tuo teg." "yako." the scorpan said and they walked out of the room. As his master was walking out, he slammed the door.

"How are we gonna get out of here?" I asked my friends. "I don't know." they replied. So then, we looked farther into the tunnel of the tunnel. The tunnel was very small, so we had to crawl on our hands and knees. It was also very dim.

When we got to the end of that tunnel, we turned left and crawled into another tunnel. At the end of that tunnel, we turned left and crawled into another tunnel. About halfway down that tunnel, we turned right into another tunnel. As we were crawling down that tunnel, a bullet came through the floor of the tunnel and went into my stomach.

Immediately, my stomach started hurtng badly. I also started to throw up blood and my vision doubled. I tried to crawl to my friends but I couldn't. After that, I fainted. Right before I fainted, at the end of the tunnel, I saw the lid of the vent get pulled off.