Chapter 6

I woke up in the middle of the night and sat up in my bed. The scorpan's master, who was now my master too, drew three beds in the the scorpan's room for my friends and I. Since it was nighttime, the lights were even more dim. I wanted to escape from this place. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life, trapped here. My phone said, 2:00AM.

I looked at my friends and the scorpan, they were asleep. Now was my chance to escape. I got out of my bed and quietly opened the door. I walked into the hall and checked to see if my master was there. My master wasn't there, so I turned right and ran to the exit. When I opened the metal door, I stopped.

The sand, on the floor of the cave, looked different. Suddenly,  I heard my master coming, so I shut the door and climbed up the wall of the cave. My master opened the door and stopped at the edge of the sand. "ehs si erehw." he muttered.

After that, he went back inside and closed the door. About twenty minutes later, the scorpan came out and looked up at me. "Come inside." he said, looking inside. "You can see me?" I asked him and came down and became visible again. "Your eyes aren't invisible and they're rainbow colored." After that, we went inside.

When we went inside, I saw that my friends, scorpan, and what must have been the kanima had trapped our master in the room. My friends and the kanima were holding the door shut. The scorpan ran to the door and helped keep it shut, while the kanima ran to the back room where I had seen the art set.

A few minutes later she came back. "I changed the sand back to normal." she said. "Okay." the scorpan said. "Let him out and i'll paralyze him so we can excape." Then, my friends and the scorpan ran to me and the kanima opened the door and let our master out. She immediately cut him with her tail, paralyzing him.

After that, the five of us ran out of the place and excaped.