chapter 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That's a picture of how Samantha looks.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My name is Samantha but people call me "Sam". I have brown hair and brown eyes.

I have been moving since I was little, so am used to it. But this time my parents told my brother and I that it was going to be the last time we moved. For some reason it felt like it was gonna be different but I didn't get my hopes high, because we always end up moving. We can never stay in one place for long.

"Everyone get to the truck"
"I will carry the last box" My dad said. I hurry and got in the moving truck. My brother Joshua came in and sat next to me. He has brown hair and blue eyes. His handsome and has a lot of girls falling for him. His over protective sometimes. But he is a good brother. "So what do you think about this new place we're moving to? I asked him. "Is fine, I guess I don't really care." he said while looking at his phone. I know deep down he really cares but he's trying to not show it. I know him too well to not think he doesn't care. We hate moving because we always leave something behind, but is not up to us to decide that. We mostly move because of dad's job.

We got there in the afternoon.

The first thing I saw was a beautiful white house. For a second, I thought I was dreaming so I poke my arm just to make sure. Nope am not dreaming I said in my mind. I got out of the truck and started getting some of my boxes inside our new house. I ran upstairs and checked the room to the right. It had a bathroom, walk in closet and two windows "It was perfect".

I saw Josh coming up the stairs so I yelled "I called this room". He gave me a dirty look and walked away. I went to sleep tired of unpacking my boxes. I waked up in the morning sore. I realized that I felt asleep and didn't finish unpacking, but I was so tired that I decided to take a hot relaxing bath and finish in the afternoon. After my bath I went downstairs and said good morning to mom and dad that were in the kitchen eating breakfast. I served myself some cereal and milk and eated standing up because they still haven't put the eating table in the kitchen. I finish and went upstairs to change into some shorts and vans. I told my parents I was going for a walk around the neighborhood.

"Honey, can you get a milk from the store in your way back please" my mom said while unpacking some stuff from the living room. "yeah, sure" I said. I wanted to see how everything was here. While I was walking I heard someone laughing outside a brown house. I saw three guys, one had brown hair and light brown eyes, the other one had dark brown hair and hazel eyes and the last one had light brown hair and blue/greenish eyes there were all gorgeous looking. I try not to open my mouth because of their hotness.

"Hey, you dont look like your from around here" one of the guys said.

"No, I just move in yesterday" I said.

"Oh cool, what's your name?" he asked.

"Samantha"

"Pretty name!" he said with a smile. I smiled "Your cute, my name is William." This is Jake" he pointed at the boy next to him the one that had light brown hair and blue eyes. He's hotter than the other two. "And this is Cameron" he pointed to the other side. He was the one with brown hair and light brown eyes. He raised his hand to say hi.

"Well nice to met you all, but I need to go" I said flashing a smile.

"OK bye, Cutie pie" said William smiling.

I raised my hand and said goodbye. I keep walking towards the store. I took a box of milk and did the line to pay for it. I was taking out the money and when I look to the cashier I saw a handsome boy. He had light brown hair and blue eyes. "hey" he said smiling because of the way I was looking at him. Anyways he was cute and good looking but not my type. He looked friendly though.

"hi" I said.

"You don't look like your from here" he said while sliding the milk to the scanner.

"Two times in a night" I said in a low tone.

"what" he asked.

"No, Is just that two people have told me that today" I said while giving him the money.

"Oh, so what's your name?" he asked.

"Samantha" I said. "How about you?"

"Andrew" he said. Oh wow am a dumb-ass his name is on his shirt on the side. Did I seriously just asked him that? This is so embarrassing! I took my recipe. "Bye" he said while giving me a friendly smile. I tried to say bye but it came out really low. My face felt like it was burning because of what I just did. My walk back home was peaceful there was hardly any noise. I tried finishing off the rest of the things I had left then I went to sleep.
There was a long day coming ahead.
Tomorrow is gonna be something (I said in my mind)

And.....in the second......

~L