Prologue: A Friendship Unlike Any Other

I met Kassidy freshman year at Riverdale County High in 2012. 

She was different from the other girls. Glamorous, fashionable, popular, boy magnet and she was from California. 

I thought she had been wonderful, a prize to be collected. Little did I know I was terribly wrong.

...

Everything was always about Kassidy. Kassidy this, Kassidy that. Kassidy got an A! Kassidy went out with a college boy, she's dating men! Kassidy's the most popular girl at Riverdale! Not that I'm complaining of course. 

She was my best friends. Sometimes.

We were those best friends who were enemies. Sort of like frenemies, I guess you could say. She's hook me up with the most popular guy in the grade, as long as she got to kiss him. I'd let her copy my answers, as long as I gave her the wrong ones.

Kassidy Shaw became my best friend and worst enemy the same day, the same hour and the same exact minute. 

The minute we met, everything I'd ever known about myself came crumbling down. 

I didn't know it at the time, but becoming friends with Kassidy Shaw had become my biggest mistake yet.

Heyyyy new story. Ugh I know. I've got 3 of them to update, but I really want to write this one!