He tells you he hates you(best friends)

"Don't you dare blame all of this on me! You're the one who ditched me after you got a girlfriend" I spat at Grayson, we've been arguing for weeks over things I can't even remember, he doesn't like the fact I've been meeting up with other boys but why should he care he has a stupid girlfriend anyway who should I say is cheating on him.

"Oh so because I got a girlfriend you've got to go whoring around?!" He spat and I gasped.

"How dare you! Who's the one who was sleeping around with other girls? Going to parties and having sex with every girl you met?" I shouted and he glared at me.

"You know what Y/n" He spoke scarily calm but still a glare as he stared into my eyes. I just nodded waiting for him to speak. "You're a right bitch you know that? I don't fucking know you anymore and you know what else" He took a deep breath as I bit my lip. "I fucking hate you." He spat and walked away leaving me standing in my kitchen alone.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I realised I've lost my best friend.. My only friend. I wiped my tears and walked into my bedroom tears still rolling down my rosy (hehe my name😂)red cheeks I jumped on my bed sobbing into my pillow before slowly falling asleep.

-----

Hey guys I might just leave it there and not do a part 2 but its up to you guys:)

3 votes and 1 comment for next update x

-Rosie x