The Visitors Quarrel (Part 1)

Toni's POV

I drove down the road through the forest since I know the direction to Jacob's manor. I need to speak to Francis and ask why he left me for Jacob. After 30 minutes of driving, I came upon a big manor that belonged to Jacob. I walked up to the door and knocked twice, hoping someone would answer. "Yes?" A butler said as he opened the door. "I need to speak to Francis Regalado." I said and the butler let me enter the large house. "Please have a seat while I call the master." He said as he strutted up the staircase. There was a table next to the chair I sat in and it had Francis' hand mirror positioned elegantly against a small pile of books. "Why are you here?" Francis spoke from the top of the stairs, glaring furiously at me. "I came to speak with you." I said, bowing lightly before the Corpse Groom. "This better be important." Francis signed as he gestured to me to follow him to the drawing room. He was wearing a black turtleneck sweater and a pair of black leggings. A white flower crown perched on his jet black elbow length hair. "What do you want to talk about?" He said firmly. "I came to ask you why did you file a divorce." I said nervously. "Obviously you don't really love me, you fell in love with Georgina Verondelle." He said. "Jacob looked out for me." He said and escorted me out the door. "Leave me alone." He said as he started to climb the stairs. "Wait!" I exclaimed. "Why did you cheat on me?" He screamed. "It's Georgina's fault. She thought that she was your worst employee in Arendelle Fashion Industry. She's the reason why we are like this! She thought I was single and she flirted with me but I never liked her.....I love you only as yourself." I said as I took his nimble hands in mine. "Will you forgive me?" I said, pulling him closer to me. "One week at your house to gain my trust." He said and kissed my cheek. I brushed my hair and left the manor. As I drove back to find the kids battered and bruised, cleaning the house. "Why are you cleaning the house? We have maids to clean our home." I said as I heard three cackling voices echo through the house. "Well hello Toni. These are your future stepdaughters Veronica and Alisa." Georgina smirked and whipped Jack and Niall. "You will never be my wife!" I roared and attacked her with a sword from the wall. "En garde, Verondelle." I said as I pointed the sword's blade towards her daughter's throat. "I'm out!" Both daughters said and ran to their mother's car. They drove away, leaving Georgina with 7 angry men. "Drop your weapons, Verondelle!" Shouted a voice from behind us. "Papa?" The kids asked as a figure formed from a blizzard that walked through the doors. He held a white sword encrusted with his signature snowflake and a white gladiator high-low dress with white heels. Georgina had a samurai sword and she wore a black racer suit with an overskirt that reaches the floor. "It's a fight that's between you and me, Georgina." Francis said as his heels turned into flat gladiator sandals. "En garde, Regalado." She growled. I snuck away to bring the kids to the kitchen where we were safe. "I know I placed a sword in here somewhere." Niall said as he dug through the closet. "You have a sword in the closet?" Hazza exclaimed. "You guess don't take fencing lessons with Ms. Jen do you?" Niall smirked. "I can tie Georgina with my speed power and some vines. Will that help?" Liam and Louis asked together. "We're flexible when we fight so I can attacks her from behind." Max and Jack said, ready for action. "Use your own strategic thinking to defeat her." I said. Max and Jack flipped out into the fight while I sat this out.

A/N: Hey guys so I might not be able to update as often as usual but expect the part 2 of this chapter but I will stop here for now