2

The day has been so bad I had no lessons with Emily and I felt awful. But at least I had P.E now which I was thankful for I could I balmy let my wolf a little lose. Trying to keep her in check is really hard sometimes and it's even harder when no human is allowed to know about us. The amount of times I've had to leave em hanging because my wolf was being a nightmare wanting to get out.
I hoped we mixed in with the boys this lesson if finally get to see Jason, my best friend within the pack we could basically be brother and sister we were so close. The boys walked in and I was so happy because I saw Jason and also saw dodge balls. This would be fun.
Sir came over and started talking " get paired up everyone you can't be paired with the same gender though. Boy girl pairs."
I immediately go to Jason and pair thinking we'd be on the same team.
"Each of you get a number 1 or two!"
So we sorted it out I was one obviously because I'm amazing and Jason was two because I made him be it haha.
"All ones go onto the opposite side of the court and two stay here"
You have got to be kidding! We were on opposite teams. This now sucks because Jason is super strong and even though I am in an alpha blood line untill I become alpha I am just the normal strength of any female wolf.....
It quickly turned into a full on war between the two of us dodging, diving and throwing the balls at each other as hard as we could. It came to the point where we were the only ones left... And he hit me in the face and got me out.

Hey K I'm going to hang out with Eden at the library I'll text you later..
Well that means I get to do what I want tonight then. It will probably consist of mum and dad asking me what I want for my birthday and planning my 18th. It's still a few weeks away but I have to plan it now as when I'm 18 the ceremony will be held to make me the next alpha of the pack and hopefully i will find my mate.. Most people have found their mate before the age of 18 but I have been unlucky so far not finding anyone.
I get home to an empty house to my surprise and a note on the fridge saying
Gone to the cabin for a week dad has somethings to sort out with the alpha of the eclipse pack. Sorry it's such short notice I've left money in your room so you can buy food or get take out. Love you so much darling see you soon..
Oh great alone for a week in this house it's not to bad I guess seeing as the pack house is only a mile run away. I decide on going for a run then before I eat and do everything else I need.
I go get my spare clothes and put them on the porch outside to change into when I get back. Seeing as I have an alpha gene in me, my wolf is much bigger than most and it is pure white which is unusual as most alphas are black but I don't mind I love the way my wolf looks. I being to change from my human form to my wolf form and slowly turn from two legs to four and my hand turn to paws. I feel free and strong like this I love it...