two

-recap-

"Really? If you wanted to get rid of me so bad, you could of just asked." I say, getting angry.

"No, no, sweetie, we're not getting rid of you-" My mom try's to explain but I cut her short.

"Yeah, okay, whatever you want to call it." I say, plugging in my headphones and blasting TØP.

"You say I'm not alone, but I'm petrified." I sing softly to Fake You Out.

I sigh, can my life get any worse?

Well, I guess I shouldn't of jinxed it.

---

I was about to walk out of my room to get food, since I didn't eat any at the dinner, and than I heard it.

"- I can't believe that she's even apart of this family, like, we would be way better without her here, she's just a big embarrassment." I heard my sister whisper to my aunt.

I was about to step back into my room, until my mom stopped me.

"Annabeth, you'll be leaving tomorrow." My mom says firmly, straightening out her pencil skirt and neatly tied bun.

I have her a fake smile and shut the door on her face, and sigh.

Well, these suitcases aren't going to pack themselves.

I think as I grab two black suitcases and a PINK black and grey duffle bag. I start shoving clothes into the bags. From jeans to dresses, boots to heals, and of corse, you can't forget the electronics. I grab my holographic book bag and put my 2 laptops, 2 iPads, 3 headphones, 5 earbuds, and 3 extra phones, with all the chargers.

What can I say? The perks of having rich parents, but the worse thing would be if they don't like you, like they don't like me.

I leave one outfit on my bed so I can change into them before I go on the plane, which is black sweatpants, a white v-neck t-shirt, and black and gold flip flops.

I change into grey soffe shorts and a tank top and slip into my cold, comfy bed, thinking about life, and unanswerable questions, which slowly dragged me to sleep.