1. Dinner

You and Evan love dinner and you were having dinner in again. Evan usually makes basic food like spaghetti, or tacos, sometimes spaghetti tacos. He was kind of obsessed with those two foods. He would also make pb+j sandwiches because he knew they were your favorite. Sometimes he would make brupper (breakfast for supper) and for that he'd makes pancakes in the shape of Mickey Mouse with strawberries for eyes, and bacon for a smile. You loved how childish he was with food. His dinners were the best.

You walked down the stairs in a cut off Jurassic Park belly shirt and a pair of grey booty shorts, a wonderful aroma hitting you. You find Evan in the dining room wearing a tux. The table was set with a vase of roses and two candles, one on each side. There was a bucket containing ice and a bottle of wine.

Evan was standing by a chair and pulled it out, motioning you to sit down, which you did with the biggest smile on your face, which of course made him giggle. You could tell he was proud of his dinner so far.

Evan walked out of the dining room and into the kitchen, returning with a silver platter with a cover on top. He pulled the top off to reveal a fillet of salmon on top of some asparagus. It's aroma consisted of garlic and lemons and it made your mouth water. He took the plate off the platter and set it down in front of you, between a fork and knife.

You wanted to eat it up, but you felt this should be treated with proper etiquette, so you waited as he went back into the kitchen.

As soon as Evan sat down with a plate of his own salmon, you said, "well I think I may be a little underdressed."

Evan laughed at that. "Y/N, it doesn't matter what you're wearing, you will  always look beautiful." This made you smile even more than you already were, which was practically impossible.

He poured both of you some wine, and you started eating your salmon. The first bite made you moan it was so good. You could taste the garlicky-lemon combo and it was the best thing you have ever tasted. You looked up to see Evan eagerly looking at you. You paused, locking eyes with him. Evan looked kind of worried. "THIS IS FRICKIN' AWESOME," you shouted, startling Evan a little.

His face softened after he processed what you said, "I am so glad you like it Y/N," he excitedly replied.

"You are the best boyfriend ever, I am so lucky to have you. Thanks babe, I fucking love you," you beamed with joy.

You both enjoyed the rest of your salmon and asparagus. You and Evan finished off the glass of wine. As you were taking your last sip of wine, Evan came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you, smuggling you with kisses on your neck.

He took your hand and guided you to the entertainment room where he had laid out a bunch of blankets in front of the couch for you to lay on. He knew how much this reminded you of your childhood, and how much you loved it.

He put in your favorite movie—The Breakfast Club—and while the beginning commercials played he went into the kitchen.

You heard something that sounded like tacks being spilled n the floor, and shortly after you heard popping noises, then the smell of melted butter. As the popping noises continued you heard the sound of empty bottles falling on the ground, followed by a hushed "shit." This made you smile. Evan was just as clumsy as you were, no wonder you two made a great couple.

The popping noise stopped, and shortly after Evan appeared holding a big bowl of popcorn and two Gatorade water bottles, one under each arm. He handed you the popcorn and the water bottles and then sat down, snuggling next to you. He covers you both with the duvet from the bed you shared with him.

You set the popcorn down in between you and Evan. You looked over and gave him a kiss, before laying your head on his shoulder.

"Y/N, I love you so much," He said.

"I love you too."

The main menu of the movie came up and Evan pressed play. You took some popcorn and thought to yourself, man, how did I land this guy?

A/N: Okay so you all are gonna have to tell me how you like it!

I will take requests, and I'll try to update frequently, but I'm a big procrastinator 😬

Anyways, how has your day been going??

I had a pretty normal day. Boring. Casual skipping of my second hour Spanish class.

Have a wonderful day freaks <3

(Imma call you freaks because I don't know what to call you and Freak Show is one of my favorite seasons...love you guys okay, I would never call you freaks actually meaning it.)