E L E V E N

Jungkook walked into school, dispersing from the other three.

He decided to go to class early to ask Mr. Jung about their week plan.

"Good morning, Jungkook!" Mr. Jung smiled.

"Hey, Hoseok. So like... My friends and I were wondering... Since you're like more of a friend of mine if maybe you wanted to come with us to this cabin on a lake for the first week of summer."

He dramatically made a thinking face before smiled.

"Sure! But, just between us, don't tell anyone because I could be judged pretty bad. Do you still have my phone number from the beginning of the year when you needed homework help?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook nodded and they did some weird high five.

Other students flooded in and Jungkook took his seat.

Jimin walked in with insanely red cheeks with Yoongi following behind.

"Ah! Yoongi!" Hoseok greeted.

He nodded and went to the back corner by Jungkook and Jimin.

Jimin was looking down, still blushing.

Jungkook nudged his side.

"What's got you flustered?" Jungkook questioned.

"I'll tell you later." Jimin said, smiling to himself.

Jungkook was almost positive it had something to do with Yoongi.

The whole class had to give a speech in English that day.

Jungkook went first.

"When I first joined English, I thought it would be impossible. As I'm around it more and speaking it more, I find its not very hard at all. The topic I was given was 'the most beautiful moment in life'. This was actually really hard to come up with. Until something hit me. Literally." The class smiled and giggled at his openness to the past. "I discovered that, to me, the most beautiful moment in life, is youth. Now, you don't have to be a child to be youth. We are all youth. Even Mr. Jung is youthful." Jungkook said, bowing to him

"I think, in order to be youthful, you have to want something. You have to be able to want and to feel need to conquer struggles. You're not youthful when you have just given up and settled with what you are given. I am a very huge victim of youth. As I'm sure everyone knows, I was.. Abused for a very long time. And all of a sudden, after all my fighting, it stopped. Now, if I gave up and said that 'oh my moms gone now I'm fine I'll just live normal', I would not show youth. I find youth to be the most beautiful moment in life because you are always fighting for something. It's beautiful because it's only there for a short time. It's absolutely beautiful because it's full of love, and hate, and all these emotions, yet you can still fight for all those things. And most of all, it's beautiful because you can usually find love." Jungkook bowed and the class clapped for his speech.

Jungkook looked over to the open door and saw Taehyung standing in the frame.

They made strong eye contact and Taehyung started to cry.

Jungkook opened his arms for Taehyung to come hug him.

V practically ran go Jungkook and jumped in his arms. The class made 'awe' noises at their embrace.

Jungkook thought if Taehyung squeezed him any harder, he would actually die.

Taehyung didn't want to break from the hug but Jungkook pushed him away.

Kookie smiled at V and kissed him on the cheek before shooing him back to his class.

Next up was Jimin.

"Hello. My name is.. Jimin."

"We know that!" Yoongi called out from the back.

Jimin blushed and continued.

"My topic is taking chances. Now, my friends often call me jamless. Why? Well, according to urban dictionary, which I do not recommend going on, the definition of having no jams is to not have fun. Personally, I think I'm pretty fun. But not according to my friends. Over the past few months, I've been involved with sort of a new group. It includes Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung if you were wondering. And they've practically risked my life before. Not only did they push my off a cliff into a body of water, but they drove 100 miles an hour with me and Yoongi in the back of a pickup truck. That's pretty insane for me. I think after all of that, I am pretty boring. Taking risks is important because, well, like Jungkook said, youth won't last forever. You gotta do what you wanna do. Because someday, everything you did will be exactly what you will be. Thank you." (A/n Ok but that reference)

The class clapped and Yoongi was up next.

"Hey bitches."

"Yoongi..." Mr. Jung warned

"Sorry, hey female dogs. I'm here to tell you about love. I love lots of things. For example, food, my bed, Jimin, more food, and then Jimin even more..."

Jungkook looked to Jimin, shocked.

His face was fiery red and he wanted to cry.

"Now, there's something I love that you wouldn't expect to hear from me. I love Kumamon, okay? Sorry if you can't see me as that swag master Yoongi underground rapper, but I just love a lot of things. I love summer, I love cartoons, I love dancing, my bed and did I mention Jimin? Anyways, I think love is important because without love, there would be far too much hate."

The class clapped and the rest of the students no one cares about said their speech.

-

After school, the four boys decided to go to Yoongi's house.

"Just saying, my dad is a little rich so you might be surprised at the house. Not you, Jimin. You've been here before."

"God dammit, Yoongi. Why do you always do this!?" Jimin exclaimed.

Yoongi winked and the four went inside.