Yandere!Levi X Reaper!Reader

GORE WARNING!!!!!

LOTS OF BLOOD!!!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Levi

Horse face is getting to close to (Y/N). He has to go. (Y/N) will be mine.

Reader POV

As i was sparing with Jean, i notice Levi glaring holes in the back of his head. So this is what My Lord was talking about when he said Levi was way over-protective. I quickly pin Jean down and win the match.
"Great job (Y/N)!!" Armin says sweetly. Hmm?... OH my cover, yeah, right that scared me for a moment.
"*pant* thanks Armin." Armin was one of the many friends i have made on this mission.
"welp I better hit the showers, then go to dinner" i say nonchalantly, and head to the showers.

Levi

"Jean. Follow me." I command after dinner starts.
"Y-yes si-sir!" he stutters pitifully following me to his death. But he doesn't know it yet!

Reader POV

I suddenly hear a loud scream coming from outside the mess hall. Oh no. Out of everyone in the mess hall i react the quickest, i thank my Reaper blood and fast reflexes for that, running out side to be met with a terrible sight.

Jean, handcuffed to a tree, with knives sticking out of him at all angles.

I heard a mix of murmurs, shrieks, and sobs coming from my friends and sguad. Levi you murderous BASTARD!

"Horse face ran into a problem huh?"

Levi

I stand up slowly, all eyes on me, a rage filled red aura surrounds me. I start to transform into my Reaper form. (picture above. not my art! Wish it was)

"Levi Ackerman for your crimes against humanity and the murder of Jean Kirstien! (Pause for dramatic effect) Your soul is mine."

He freezes on the spot, and so does everyone else.
"IT WAS ALL FOR YOU (Y/N)!!!!" he suddenly screams, a mad gleam in his eye.

"I regret to inform you that this, (Y/N), you speak of was but a disguise, there never has been, and never will be a (Y/N)  (L/N). She was a form that allowed me to enter your ranks unknown to see if you were the one needed! Apparently I was correct. Now I repeat...
YOUR SOUL IS MINE! COME QUIETLY OR FACE THE CONSIQUENCES!"

"No."

"What?!!? You DARE defy ME! The Grimm Reaper!"

"I won't come with you... A life with oit (Y/N) is not a life worth living." he then proceed to take out a knife from his boot and drive it into his own heart.

"Levi Ackerman, your act of self preservation is disgusting! You are at the lowest of lows! For thet your soul shall never rest in peace. THIS HUMAN NEEDN'T TO HAVE DIED!!"

After my rant I turned toward the group of soldiers that surround me.

"I shall ask lord Hades if his soul can be returned to his body."