Not loveable

"Serenity clean your room. How many Times do I have to tell you to clean your pile of shit!!!" My sister yelled as she has enough of my room's smell.

She's scared that one day I won't be able to find a husband. But I dont want a husband. In fact, I dont want to get in a relationship. The only thing I love and that involve romance is finding people's soul mate and match them up.

Ok let's stop right there. My name is Serenity Akiyama, and the crazy looking lady that's yelling is my sister Maria Akiyama.

Maria has a perfect job in a video game making company, she's the artist, she sucks at dating, relationship, or anything that involves love. Not that she breaks heart or cheats, no. it's just that the men she dated can't find anything interesting in her. So she keeps trying. Well it's good to keep trying.

I, Serenity, is a love doctor. Well I'm Ms. Cupid. My job is to match people up to their partner.

"Serenity I swear if you don't start moving in five seconds I will chop off your he-" she opens the door as she speaks.

"Head. Ok, I get it Maria. Clean my room." Just as much as Maria have enough of my room, I also have enough of Maria's complains.

I love my sister really, but I need a vacation. A place where there's no Mariah.

"Then start moving."

"Don't you have a date today?" I asked. Every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday Maria always goes on a date, but never succeed it of course.

"I'm not going 'til your room is clean and plus, I have someone special coming over for dinner."

"Inviting someone for dinner? Jesus Christ, Maria how old are you?46?"

"What? What's wrong with inviting someone for dinner."

"It's just old school for dating."

"Says the one who never dated anyone before."

"Ok, you 're right, I never dated anyone before, but I know a thing or two. Besides it's better to learn first then acting it out first."

"Ok doctor Cupid." Says Maria sarcastically as she walkes downstairs with a smile glue to her face.

"Clean your room. It better be clean when I come back!" She yelled. Of course me being me didn't clean my room.

As soon as I hear my sister's car starting and leaving the house, I open a new file on my computer and search the blog that turned into a legend.

Askcupid.com

Askcupid.com, is the website that I, myself created.

I created this website to bring happiness in love, teach that love is not something to play with and to just go for it.

Basically, I don't teach anything, but I listen to their wish or about their dream partner and see if it's "the one".

I never try to find my partner. I'm not interested anyway. Besides cupid don't find their mate, we find other people's mate but not ours. We don't have one.

Dear cupid,

My girlfriend friended this guy on Facebook and ever since then, she's been talking about him and hanging out with him. We don't spend that much time together just like we use to and to top it off I think she's cheating on me with him. Cupid, is she really the one for me if you chose for me?

-Mark

Dear cupid,

PLEASE HELP!!! My friends Bianca and Louis has been together since freshmen year and now we're juniors, but they were the comfortable couples I should say which annoys me. They share everything. And I mean everything. But last month he has been distant lately. Did you know that two months his grandparents died? So I thought that's the reason he has been distant but his girlfriend wouldn't take shit from me so we started stalking him. And OMG Bianca was right he was cheating on her but to make matters even worse he was cheating on her with the new guy. He said he still love her but the sexual message that him and the new boy has was strong but it wasn't love. PLEASE HELP CUPID!!!

-Brittany

Dear cupid,

I don't know what the hell is going on with the new guy but he better watch his back. He thinks that his only education in our school is fucking bitches. He got everyone's mate and now he's after my African princess. She started to get comfortable with him and I didn't like this. So I talked to her about this, but this was a bad ideas because we got in a fight. Cupid, I was starting to respect you but now I'm doubting my respect for you. Please do something.

-Drake

And the list goes on with complains about the new guy.

Who does he think he is to be messing with my powers.

I scroll down some more to see if there's complains or request. Complains about people finding out that their boyfriend is gay, or that they got played, or that their girlfriend or best friend is obsess with the new guy.

I keep scrolling down to see more and more complains about this new guy.

I can't take it anymore.

He's messing with my powers and I'm sick of it.

He makes me sick.

Ding.

A new message for me from Madie.

Wow.

She's the girl who never talk. I mean she hangs out with the "cool kids" and she's a cheerleader, but never once in my life has she said a word to anybody. Well not out loud but she whispers.

I wonder what she sounds like.

She's not mean but sometimes she can have a bitch attitude.

She may be walking down the hall and see a freshmen trembling or looked beat up and she won't mind him or her.

When her leader tells her to do something bitchy she'll do it.

She's like a robot.

Oh I have to read her mail.

Hey Cupid,

Well I don't know how to approach you so let's get to the point. You hear about the new guy right? You probably do because everyone's complaining about him, but he's not a bad guy. Cupid he's the sweetest guy I've ever met. I kinda of have a crush on him. The problem for me is that he doesn't look at me like a lover but as a sister or a friend. I hear a lot of. compliments about you Cupid. I hope you can do something about it.

-Madie

Sweet. This guys is sweet. He's messing around with my powers and that's called sweet.

He's nothing sweet but bitter.

I'll show him

I'll show him how dangerous love can be.

He thinks it's a game.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote I'll update every Monday and enjoy.