prologue.

Madie and I are in a great danger.

Marie has bombs around her which has 3 minutes for her to be free. And me, I'm tied upside down on one leg with a chain and my hands tied up behind me. I also have 3 minutes for me to be saved or else the souls of the underworld will feast on my flesh.

Jeremy is knocked out somewhere in this house.

And Kaden.

Kaden is stuck between us.  He has to choose between me and Madie.

The problem is, once he saves one of us, he won't have time to save the other one. The minute he saves one of us, The minute the other one die.

Me, Serenity, the Cupid doctor, or Madie the shy cheerleader who's crushing on Kaden.

How did all of this happened?

One minute I was in my house with my guardian complaining about my room and next moment, I'm already encountering with death.

"Kaden. kaden, listen to me."  He turned to me with a sweaty, worried face. His heart was racing faster than a speeding car. I can feel it but I can't find a love sign in him. He's hiding it again.

"Kaden, you have to make a choice. Take one of us and run. This is a test. A test to see which one you truly love. Which one you truly admir but I swear to you Kaden. I swear, if you don't choose or love one of us, and you let us die, then the consequences are on your hands. You'll be blamed for our deaths." He shook his head.

"Kaden!!!" Marie yelled.

"Kaden I love you. I love you Kaden. I know I never got to say this to you because I wasn't confident enough to tell you this face to face. You've always been with me from bad to good times and every minute we spent together, I loved you for it and I still love you. Kaden if I-"

"Shut up Madie!" I yelled. This wasn't time for confession. This isn't the place for a love confession anyway.

" Kaden look at me," I continued, "Choose now and choose fast. You have one minute. Choose your love." He didn't look at me. Instead of looking at me, He was looking at Madie instead.

The minute was up and he chose who he loves.

It surprise me really, to see how good he is at playing with the heart.

He even played Cupid.

I thought he couldn't get through me, but he did. And now I'm about to die.

He chose the one he love so why am I crying?

I'm related to Cupid, I can't fall in love. But again, you never know.

My heart didn't race fast for him anymore. Instead, it felt like 37 bullets went into it, my stomach no longer has butterflies for him. Instead, it was hurting making me want to vomit.

A little drop of tears fell as I look up to see Madie, in the arm of the man I fell for, hugging him with a hug that looked like she's locked to him.

Well, this is what happens when you mess with love.

Death is your punishment.

Remember.

Don't Play with Cupid.