Chapter 3:two can play it that way

Soooo I guess mom picked up a few beers before she came home and she sat down and just drank. She's been like that since dad passed away. I read the time "10:08" woah that's early. I decided to actually do something with my life. "Let's see places near me" you thought. "Starbucks: 3 miles away." Siri said. Okay not gonna walk 3 miles. Let's just take a walk around the block then. You put on Some Roshies, leggings, & a windbreaker. As soon as you walked out you seen brennen. He was mowing the lawn. Shirt. Less. I'm crying dude. I thought. He was all sweaty and UGGHH I just wanted to jump on him and kiss him everywhere. He looked up and stopped mowing. "Hey *y/n*!" I just walked back inside and mentally & physically prepared myself for this. I looked at my butt in the mirror, made sure I was looking good &Put water on my neck. Alright I'm ready to go. I walked out the door trying to strut when I heard "DAAMMNNN *ur name* BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE STRUTTING". I started to blush because he began to notice other features about me. After the run, I decided to explore the backyard. The fence was broken and led to brennen's back yard. "Uh oh" I thought. I looked In the driveway and seen that only Brennen was home. Okay. Let's tease him. I went inside and out on some short shorts & a Star Wars shirt. I snuck into his back yard and luckily, the back door was open. I snuck into the house. (STOP READING NOW IF YOU DONT WANNA READ DIRTY FAN FICTION) I started to explore the house until I heard something odd. I stood quite to see if it was really what I thought it was. "Omg....... HES JACKING OFF" i whispered. I Walked into his room and scared him. "OMG SNAKSJSNA" he stopped doing his "duty" and said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" "Well" I said walking slowly towards him. "I was here to tease you, but you know seems like you've beat me to it." *looking down at the sheets* "no wait." He said. I started to crawl on the bed. Still making eye contact with him. "What do you need?" I said softly. "Umm I need you to uhh" he stuttered. I whispered "do you want me to stay mr.taylor?" I sat on his lap. I could feel him getting hard as a rock. "Ye... Yea. Yeah." He said slowly. I  whispered "well too bad I have to go do some stuff, you really should lock your back door btw. See you later. Next time maybe something can happen." I winked.

|| BRENNENS POV |||

I was outside mowing the lawn when I seen (y/n) coming out. This was my time to tease her. I tried to look like the guy from "call me maybe" music video. "Hey y/n" play is casual Brennen. She just looked at me and walked back inside. That was weird. About 10 minutes later she came out looking cute asf. Think of something funny Brennen. "DAMN y/n BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE STRUTTING" I said. That was dumb. Omg. I went inside, when I heard y/n come home, I decided to jack off before I went over to see her. As I was doing my "duty". I heard y/n's voice. "OMG SKAKSMAM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I said embarrassed. "I was here to tease you but it seems like you beat me to it" she looked at my sheets. She was walking towards me. Fuck. I felt me getting hard. She started walking out. "No wait" I said. She started crawling on my bed, making eye contact with me the whole time. "What do you need?" She said. "Umm I need you to uhh" I couldn't think of anything. I was so hard. She sat on my lap so close to my dick. "Do you want me to stay mr.taylor?" She said in my ear. "Ye...yea.yeahh". "Well to bad I need to go do stuff, you should lock your door next time btw, see you later, next time maybe something could happen."then she winked. Two can play it that way.