Chapter 2: hey neighbor!

You made it to the new house and you and your mom looked at each other. The whole time brennen was on your mind. You both walked in and she pointed you to your room. IT WAS HUGE. (thas what she said ((; sorry I'm so odd lmao) You planned where to put everything. You checked your phone. 2:17 p.m. Alright, you played music. "Work work work work work" blasted through the house. "*you're name*!!!" Mom yelled. "Yessss" "Chinese for dinner?" Sure. "How bout sushi?!" "UGGHH again *you're name*" please. she knew you were gonna ask. It's practically breakfast lunch and dinner for you. 9:47 p.m & your room still wasn't all the way finished. Damn. "Come on there closing at 11:00" mom yelled "okie" you said. You slipped on jeans, adidas, but stayed in the shirt. Once you arrived to the sushi place, got seated, and ordered. You seen brennen. He was with a girl. Okay. Okay. GOTTA BLAST. You said. Why is he with a girl tonight if he was flirting with you and taking pictures of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your sushi came and you just felt like chucking them at him. But then you waned to eat it. You went with the second idea. "Hey" you texted him. Right away he read it. "Hey ((:" "wyd" you said waiting for a lie. "I'm on a really bad blind date lmao GTGTG" "lmao where?" "A sushi place. Where are you?" Look across the room. You texted him. He peeked up and started laughing. His blind date said "I'm not even saying anything funny" and started giggling. "Oh sorry. Keep talking". "Go outside." He texted you. "Mom, gotta blast. If you love me leeettt meeee gooooo" "go ahead honey. I want your sushi" you took the whole plate and walked away just to mess with her. You went outside waiting for Brennen. It was so cold you could see your breath. All of a sudden you felt hands on your waist and someone rubbing on your butt with (you know what. Come on not tryna get reported) you turned around and it was Brennen. "Oh hey." You said shivering. "You cold?" "Kinda." You said. "This is gonna sound like a fuzzboy move but, you wanna go back to my place? I live with my mom so nothing's gonna happen." "Okay" you both smiled and he said okay. On the way to his house it was the same route to yours. You texted your mom saying "I'll see you at home" "WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK" brennen sang. You were just admiring his goofy personality. Wanting him to pull over so you can kiss him. Once you got to his house, he pulled into the drive way & opened the door for you. You seen your house was right next door & you said "Brennen" "yeah" he turned around. "Let's go to my house." "Okay" he grabbed his keys out his pocket. "You won't be needing those" you walked across the lawn and said "mi casa" and walked in. "Oh you're the new neighbor!!!" He picked you up and spun you. He put you down and you both looked at each other. He started to lean in for a kiss. You had 00000000000.25 seconds to make a decision. You leaned in, but then he pulled back. "Just had to make sure you want me." And winked. "Wow" you thought. "Alright, goodnight *your name*. See you tomorrow. & winked again. You sit there. On the couch. Thinking. Woah. He. Is. Amazing. You ended up sleeping on the couch because you were so tired.