Chapter five.

Rocky held the last chord on his guitar as it echoed through the arena before silence followed. He brushed his long brown hair off of his face and looked up at his guitar tech who gave him the thumbs up before taking his guitar off and putting it on the stand, ready for the concert later. He grabbed a hold of his water bottle and was about to walk off stage when he heard shrieking. He looked around, his eyes widening slightly as he saw Joey perched on top of one of their huge amps.

"Hey Joe Joe, how did you get up there?" He asked, walking over and lifting down his crying nephew.

"I don't know!" He bawled, burying his tiny face into Rocky's lose fitting shirt.

"Okay buddy, let's get you back to the bus for nap time." He told him, walking off the stage through the side door.

"Uncle Rocky?"

"Yeah buddy?"

"Can I sleep in your bunk for nap time?" He asked cutely.

"Yeah, I don't see why not."

Joey's face lit up. "Thank you thank you thank you!!" He cheered and clapped.

Rocky glaced over at Ellington who was sat in the dressing room on the couch with his eyes closed and his mouth open as he snored. He giggled a bit, exchanging cheeky looks with Joey before walking into the dressing room.

Rocky knew all about why Ellington hadn't been sleeping because he was the only brother that Rydel trusted enough to tell. He routed in Ellington's back, finding a thick black marker and pulling it out. He removed the cap and began his artwork.

Once he was satisfied with the curly moustache, thick black eyebrows, harry potter glasses he had draw onto Ellington's sleeping face, he placed the marker down and exited the dressing room.

Joey, who was hysterically giggling, looked up at him.

"Don't tell mommy it was me." Rocky told him and he nodded obidiently before fist bumping his tiny fist against Rocky's own.

They walked out of the venue towards the tour bus, both of them whispering in a language they had just made up.

Rocky's whispers faded as he began to hear other voices coming from around the back of the tour bus. One of which was a vaguely familiar females voice, the other was an unrecognisable males'.

Curiously, he took Joey onto the tour bus and placed him into his own bunk, covering him with the covers and kissing his forehead softly.

"Story!" Joey yelled, stopping him from closing the privacy curtain.

Rocky sighed. "Really?"

He nodded, pulling a pouty face.

Rocky hesitated, wanting to know who was talking but knowing if he read a story, he wouldn't have enough time to see who it was.

"Once upon a time, there were three bears and a girl, something about porridge, broken beds and the girl got eaten, the end." Rocky rambled, not expecting it to have worked.

When he looked at Joey, he was stunned to see that he was lying, asleep. Without questioning it, he closed the curtain and ran over to the window at the back of the bus.

He pulled open the blinds.

"Oh. My. Gosh." He whispered in disbelief.

Below the window, he could see Rydel standing with her arms around another guys neck. The guy wasn't clear as he was wearing a hat and a glasses but he was tall and muscular.

He couldn't hear what they were saying but what was blindingly obvious was one thing Rydel's lips said to the guy, their eyes locked together.

"Don't tell Ellington, but I love you."