One

It's been a long and hot day in Canada. You can't wait to see your best friend, Justin. He's been busy recording his newest album, Believe. You haven't seen Justin in forever and you're so excited to pick him up from the airport.

Justin's flight comes in at 8:00 pm and it's 5:00 pm right now. You decide to take a quick shower and afterwards, you get dressed in a pair of jean shorts and an Aeropostale shirt. You grab your keys and head out the door. You hop into your car and on your way to the airport you pick up Ryan, another one of your closest friends. You, him, and Justin were like the three musketeers.

When you arrive to Ryan's house you honk the car and Ryan comes walking out.

"Ryan hurry up! Run!" You yell.

Ryan starts to run and jumps in your car.

"What's the rush? It's only 5:42 pm. Justin's flight doesn't come until 8:00 pm." Ryan says.

"There's a thing called traffic." You reply

"Yeah, whatever. Your just excited to see your boyfriend." .

"He's not my boyfriend."

"He can be. When are you going to tell Justin how you actually feel about him?" Ryan asks.

"Never. I don't even know if he likes me as more than a friend. Besides, I don't want to ruin Justin and Selena's relationship. He's so happy with her." you say.

You pull up to the airport and park your car at the entrance.

You and Ryan walk into the airport and walk inside.

"What gate did Justin say he would be at?" You ask.

"Gate B." Ryan replies.

You and Ryan head to Gate B and as you get there you sit on a bench.

"Dude, it's 6:38 pm.! We have to sit and wait here for over an hour! Damm, *yn* you're thirsty to see your boyfriend, am I right?" He jokes. You give him a dirty look. Minutes pasted and you and Ryan are sleeping on the bench. You suddenly wake up from the sound of a door opening.

"Gate B has now arrived from their flight." The flight attendant says. You wake up Ryan and a mob started coming out of the gate. You stand on the bench to get a better view. All the sudden you see a boy wearing a blue beanie.

Your heart starts to beat really fast. It's Justin. Justin spots you and smiles really big. You smile back and wave him over to you. You notice Justin holding someones hand. Your heart drops. Behind Justin was Selena. "Crap." you mumble.

Ryan looks and spots Selena with Justin. Ryan looks back at you and can tell your upset by the look on your face. "Ayyyy Buddy!! I missed you bro!" Justin says.

"I missed you too man! " Ryan greets him.

They lean in and do their bro handshake. Justin looks at you and smiles really big and gives you a bear hug.

"*yn* I missed you so much! I'm so happy to see you!" Justin says with excitment. "I missed you too! I'm glad you're home." You smile. You try to get out of his hug but he won't let you go. Selena coughs awkwardly and Justin finally lets go.

"Hi *yn* it's nice seeing you again!" says Selena and she hugs you. You've only met Selena four times. "Nice to see you too. How long are you in Canada for?" You question. "For a week. I just wanted to visit you guys and visit Justin's family." she replies and smiles at Justin as he holds her hand.

"Oh well that's really nice of you." You say putting a strand of your hair behind your ears. Deep down inside you really want her to get back on the plane and leave. She can leave anywhere! I just don't want her here!

"Alright guys we should go pick up our luggages and then head to the car before a crowd starts to follow us." Justin says.

You forgot Kenny and Moshe were on a break of being Justin's bodyguard while Justin's in Canada. Justin and Selena walk ahead as you and Ryan walk behind them. You stare at how into Selena he was and wish you were in Selena's position right now.

"Oh snap *yn* you got some competition." Ryan jokes. You roll your eyes and just ignore him.