Chapter 5

1
Envy has the most souls in his stone. This is because everything he changes form he uses his stones energy. This is why he flashes with Red lighting instead of blue or none.

2
Human transmutation is strictly for what could equal the value of a human soul?

THIS QUESTION IS INVALID!

Ed got Al's soul for a damn mere arm!

This the body that he had trouble with.

This equivalent exchanged is bullshit!

3
The first Greed was originally meant to be crucified, it was changed in Australia because of our religious beliefs.

4 this is a rumour
Alphonse was nicknamed Al because it's the chemical handle for aluminium. This was because he was a metal suit.

5
Almost all members of Roys team are named after real life air crafts.
Example
Hawkeye
Mustang

6
The alchemic mark that is on the back of Ed's coat and the side of Al's arm was based off the tombstone of a man who claimed, but had cercumstangshall evidence of creating a real life Humonculus.

7
Scars name was meant to be revealed but never was confirmed.

8
Ed is left handed because he can't write with his automail. The steal makes the pencil slip.

9
Ed is has Golden hair and eyes.
This color or gold itself is later mentioned in the series to be the perfect metal and was associated with being a Humonculus who were the perfect beings. This is why he was designed with golden hair and eyes. But in the series it was because he had come from Xercies as was his father.
( Ed was to wear red because the stone is red).

10
Gluttony's appearance was based off of Winne the pooh.
( terrifying ).