Chapter 4: Questions

Morning arose and our heroine woke up at the morning virtual sunshine. "Frigin habit...."She said quietly so she won't wake up the others. A morning walk would be nice.. She thought as she went on her way.

Meanwhile on Kate's side.... "AJ-NEE!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" She suddenly exclaimed waking Allie up.

Allie's P.O.V.
"What... the... frick" I sat up mumbling and turning to Kate who was, dreaming. I growled as I stood up brushing my self off of dust. What is she dreaming anyway?

Oh? Where's Aj? Must have went to the woods already, I should wait for the others to wake up instead.

Aj's P.O.V.
"Ahhhhh" such fresh and tranquil air can be felt in here. Unlike the many building and wiring of cables that can be seen in the real world. "Oh?" Ah! Breakfast, I changed my direction and went to pick up our morning breakfast.

Kate would love to eat something early in the morning. "I'll go and see if there is anything else inside the forest" equipping my blade as I went in the unknown.

Allie's P.O.V.
First off why am I doing this? Secondly shouldn't she be waiting for Kate to wake up? "Hey Cathrine, your up so early" "Oh, Aj where have you been?", she smiled at me and raised a hunk of meat. "Practically went to hunt us breakfast" She replied with a huge grin on her face.

"That's not poisonous right?" I closely examined the meat in caution, "It's a rabbit meat Cathrine chill..." she answered looking to her left. "I wonder how much exp. you got for hunting..." I took the meat and went near the fire place. Though, she usually isn't like this, mornings with the squad means chaos but now she is actually calm.

Is this even our Aj?

Shinobi's P.O.V.

Smell's nice, is Jinsoku cooking? "Ugh" I sat up and scanned my surroundings, right, trapped. I scratched my head, I turned to Allie who was cooking something. "Trying to brew poison or something?" A usual joke we say when Allie's around for the reason she's a, what was she again? 

"Obviously it's our meal but since it's 'poison' then starve..."She said looking at me then to what she's cooking. I gave a light laugh instead of answering her, "Just kidding...", Allie did the same and continued her work. I noticed Aj sitting near the fire place looking at the fire, she noticed me and gave a small smile.

I waved at her, a small wave and she didn't seem to recognize my actions. "Forgot our little routine? Small waves and were done?" No reply, weird as heck, considering the fact the others are still sleeping too. 

No chaos?

NOT AJ

 "Hey, something up?" Jinsoku said catching all the attention. "How long you've been up?" "Long enough", weird, she didn't even say anything stupid to Jinsoku. Usually she would say something like slept well or did you die yet? 

I'll leave this to Jinsoku to solve for now.