Chapter 7

Blaire's pov;

As we locked eyes I hurried off to go to the restroom. I just dont get why he texted me all that shit for what? He basically doesn't really like me if he has another girl. I know we don't go out, and I'm clearly on a date right now but damn. As I was making my way into the restroom someone pulled me back by my wrist stoping me from going into the restroom, I knew it was him.

"What the hell!?" I semi yelled as I turned around & saw none other than Jaden.

"Why did you follow me? Don't you have some date to attend to?" I asked sarcastically.

"Look Blaire it's not what it looks like." He sighed.

"Not what it looks like? That's bs. First you text me talking all that stuff, then you bring a girl her all caked up. You probably did that on purpose right? Because I didn't text back. How did you know I was here? did Klaire & Terah tell you? Ugh I'm going to kill them." I honestly didn't know why I was so upset, but I was.

"Can you just shutup & hear me out!" He semi yelled, I scoffed. He pulled me by my arm gently so now I was out of the doorway of the restroom & we were in the hallway in between the men & woman's restroom. I pulled my arm away from him and folded my arms. Waiting for him to continue.

"Okay.. Well I texted you all that because I really meant it, & I wanted to hang out with you today because I was down here in Washington. You didn't text back, sooo I brought my good friend Tracy here to this resturant I heard about from teo. & no klaire & terah did not tell me you were here, it Just so happens you were here too." He explained.

"So why were y'all like all over eachother then if she's just a good friend?" I raised my eyebrow.

He sighed."because she was all over me, & I didn't want to be rude. You know me." He said.

"Oh okay, we'll sorry for the tone towards you." I laughed.

"It's fine, but why are you here anyways?" He asked.

"I'm on a uh.. Date. " I replied.

"Oh so, you get mad at me because I'm here with a girl but your on a date too?" he frowned, "and thats why you didn't reply.." He mumbled.

"But jaden I wasn't the one texting you saying I had feelings for you then bring a girl out on a date," I pouted "and I didn't want to ruin this date by being on the phone texting some guy while on a date with him, that's rude." I said.

"So do y'all have like feelings for eachother?" He asked looking up at me. His eyes looked sad.

"Honestly jaden I don't even know." I shrugged.

He nodded his head. "We'll I better get going.." I said making my way into the restroom.

"Okay, we'll I'm going to text you tomorrow so we could like hang out or something?" He asked.

"Sure j." I replied walking into the restroom, I made it fast because I didn't want to keep Quincy waiting for too long.

As I walked to the table, he remained in the same spot looking around at all the art on the walls of the restaurant in awe.

"I'm sorry I took so long," I said sitting down.

He looked at me, "it's fine, you ready to go? I already payed the check."

"Yeah, c'mon." we got up, and as we were walking out of the resturant I saw Jaden, he gave me a sly smile & I returned one. Then me & Quincy left. About 20 mins later we pulled up at aunt tishs house, he helped me out of his truck & walked me to the door.