Chapter10

Tyler's pov;

Yeah I know I was acting a little stubborn last night, but I get oso jealous over the smallest things. That's something I have to work on, but in due time i don't know how to handle it. I shouldn't even act like this over Blaire, but I can't help it. I already catched feelings for her, in little over 2 months. But I just got to keep it cool with her, I know if me and Blaire do end up together, things would never be the same in our friendship. And sometimes I don't want to admit it, being Blaire's friend is the only option for me..

Anyways, I thought I should call her apologize to her for my attitude yesterday, I mean I didn't even watch her walk in her front door, better yet walk her to the door to see if she was safe. I mean who does that?

Blaire's pov;

I yawned & stretched throwing my cover off me as I just now woke up, yesterday was a long day. It was 11:20 a.m. I never woke up that late, went to the restroom, took a shower, did my hygiene things and when I was done I checked my phone. I saw a missed call from Tyler, I was debatting whether to call him back or not cause of his attitude yesterday. But I ended up calling him back.

"Hello." I heard his deep raspy sexy voice say in the phone, sounding like pure SEX.

"Hello Blaire, you there?" He asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh hey, did you call?" i replied.

"Yeah, I wanted to apologize for my behavior last night, I was just agitated because of what I saw at the party, and I just didn't know how to really cope with it so it made me kinda angry." He said sighing.

"Uh alright, it's okay I guess. What happened at the party that made you angry?" I asked.

"Oh it's nothing, I don't really want to talk about it." He replied, sighing once more. That's weird he'd usually tell me, but if he doesn't want to talk about im not gonna pressure him.

"Uh okay..im sorry I guess." I replied unsure of what to say.

"Don't be." He replied.

"Yeah I'll see you at school tomorrow, text me or sun." I said ending the awkwardness,

"Alright keep it 200'd." He said in his chief keef voice.

"Naah, 100'd." I said in my chief keef voice.

"200'ds more realer." He said laughing. Instead of hanging up like I thought, we stayed on the phone for like 3 more hours just talking, getting back to our old friendship. I mean I like Tyler, like a friend & kinda not as a friend. But you see were that got me and Jaden? So I'm going to keep Tyler as a friend, nothing more, nothing less.

As we got off the phone, I walked downstairs because I was starving. I made me some krave cereal as I was beginning to make my way upstairs, I saw Zeya and, a boy outside the window. I put my bowl of cereal on the counter so I could get a better look out of the blinds, my moms car was gone so that's why she's out here with some boy. Wait I can spot that Afro out from anywhere, it was Jacob! She was all over him, kissing him & touching him.

So I just wanted to mess with them since I had nothing better to do. I went outside and walked towards them.

"Having fun aren't y'all?" I said as they turned around shocked looks on there faces when they saw me.

"Blaire look.." Jacob was beginning to say.

"Wait.. Why are you even talking to me? First you and my pathetic sister do a bet for you to go out with me, for what? I don't get it, did it benefit you in any kind of way? Did you feel good about yourself huh? & yet Zeya you still don't Learn do you? Your so fake like I don't even understand. I hope y'all have fun with this little 'romance y'all got', oh yeah Jacob please stop trying to talk to me in 2nd period trying to be all friendly, but yet your still all over my fucking hoe ass of a sister." I said pointing to Zeya, "have a good day." I smiled & with that I walked away feeling v accomplished.