Chapter 3

Shylan's POV

I could feel JD staring at me, I just didn't want to look at him. We’ll get caught in that mate shit that I hate. I wouldn’t leave, this was my family. I turned to look at Shyla. But she wasn’t looking at me, she was looking at Brody. I smiled inwardly, but it still showed on my face. Brody is a nice guy. I can tell it. I could sense JD was smiling at me so I turned to face him. I wonder.. He was looking at me like I was beautiful..

''JD?''

''Yea?'' I grinned.

''Considering We all look the same, every time you look at me, wouldn’t you see the boys?'' I asked, while grinning. He stared at me, then my brothers and then held a look of disgust. At that moment I burst out laughing.

'Ew.' he told me blankly. I laughed harder.

The guys started laughing as I roared with laughter. After we calmed down, Clarissa looked at me guilty.

“Sweetie. We need you to come home, it's too dangerous here.” I looked at her unbelievably. I was stunned.

“Wow.” I shook my head. They are so dense. “You honestly think that its too dangerous now, then it was when you dumped me in this shit hole?” I accused. I was pissed.

“Look. It's not up too you, its up to us, legally you have no say. Your not eighteen yet. So pack your bags hon, your coming home.” James told me kindly. I huffed and crossed my arms.

“No. Not unless you can bring all the children with me, and Shyla.” I stated. Both JD and James looked at each other. I read a lot, so I think I know what they're doing. I pushed my mind into theirs' and said something.

Hi.

What the hell? JD shouted through his mind while he stared at me in shock.

Hi. I thought they you were doing this, because I watched Twilight and I read a lot, so I thought I should try it out.

James stared at me proudly. I smiled back.

“Deal.” JD and James said.

“YAY!” I grinned and hugged them both. Not only did I surprise them, but I surprised myself too. I stood up and stood in the kitchen.

“Kids!” I shouted. Thirty kids barrled through the halls to come here.

“Yes?”

“Pack your bags, we're moving.” I grinned at them as they ran off excitedly. Helen came strolling in and glared at me. I could tell she wasn't drunk anymore. She came over and grabbed me by my collar. I heard a distant growl but shrugged it off.

“You are not taking those kids anywhere you skanky whore.” She spit. I smiled.

“And what are you going to do?” She slapped me. I grinned deviously at her before using my street fighter moves. I expertly twisted out of her arms and punched her. She fell to the ground crying.

“That's what I thought bitch..” I heard all the boys in the room mutter. I grinned inwardly, oh, this is gunna be fun.