Chapter One: The Beginning?

Sorry, I promised id update. but now it will be every single Saturday or Sunday!! Okay let's get right to it :)

*--*---*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Finally. The last day of school for the year.?

Elizabeth always loved school. She was what some would call a sponge, and others a goody-goody. That's not the point, though.

She always hated the girls in school. Always. This was mostly because shed always been way taller than the other girls. She was 6'1", practically a skyscraper. She had never seen herself as pretty either. She never looked like the other girls.

Today wasn't about comparison. Today was about showing everyone who she was , and what she wanted to be in the future.

The annual talent show is always held on the last day of school. So she picked out the perfect mid thigh lengthed dress for her frame. She curled her hip lengthed natural red hair, added a dab of foundation and mascara. She felt perfect.

She had always been intimidated by the girls who were beatiful and thin. They were completely flawless. But today? She had a gut feeling today would be different. She had. No. Clue.

*********

Today, was so far just like and other last day at Greenville High. Yearbook signing. Picture taking. Boys and girl kissing and hugging. Even a few girls with girls, and vice versa.

1:00 rolled around, and Liz went to the bathroom to touch up her make up. She heard the door open and half expected Talia and Brittany to walk in. She was correct. She closed up her lip gloss as she had just finished uer make up and turned to leave by knocking Talia's right Shoulder, and she muttered 'snobbs' under her breath. She then said ", Just don't come after me. Its the last day. Smile and do whatever you were going to do." Liz felt proud.

****

When she reported to the stage, Liz ran out on stage to the sound of her boyfriend, Ben, saying ", Now for Elizabeth Garner, the sweet, silly redhead, singing Johnny Cash's Hurt. So let's give a Greenville welcome to her!!"

Liz still remembers how She had ended up with Benjamin James. It was the night of homecoming 2012, when he told his current girlfriend of 8 months that he needed to use the restroom, but instead walked up to Elizabeth. She thought to herself 'Great I just want one night with friends. Please don't tease me.' To her surprise he said "Elizabeth, I've been really scared to ask this, but I really like you, and well will you be my date to the dance?"

All the thoughts in the world flushed through her and she couldn't bring herself to say a simple no. I mean she couldn't just take him from the sweetest, prettiest girl in school, Jenna Jensen. But at that exact moment in time, he kissed her. Like most situations like such, Jenna caught us. Through fate though, Jenna and her are best friends, and she isn't jealous at all. She is actually in the audience to cheer her best friend on!!

******

Liz tookthe microphone from stage crew and signaled them to begin the track. She kknew she could do it. it was up to fate now. She felt the words spew out one after another. Liz was above the ground, some people say she was on cloud nine. She never felt worth or want from anyone, except today. These feelings were traded for fear in just an instant. A teenage boy, no older than 17, began to appear out of the ground. It wouldn't have been as freaky, but only his feet were visible, and his body began to exit absence. She realized that he was walking toward her. Slowly at first, then picked up his pace. She wondered if anyone else could see this, and if they could then why weren't they helping her. She slightly sang, mostly spat the last line of her song choice and ran off of the stage.

She ran to the nearest restroom faster than her legs had ever carried her before. Why couldn't she run like this in Gym Class? Oh well, she locked the doory and put up the cleaning sign. Some how this guy still figures out how to get in here. "Elizabeth," he began, "Don't be alarmed. Although, I know who you are, but you do not know who I am. Or at least I do not expect you to." If that's not creepy enough for you, just wait. He then bent down onto one knee and he said ",We have been waiting your majesty."

When I looked at him, I realized he looked so similar to me it was sickening. He had those blue eyes, so blue that you get a hundred compliments a day, and people saying I've only seen that color in contacts. He also had those lips that you only get after being in ice water. The really bluish purple ones? Yeah, those. That's not it though. Her signature body part. So distinct it was scary. She had hands like fire, but her left ring finger, where her wedding ring would someday go, was cold. Like ice. her mother had always joked, telling her its because when she finds the man she loves it will warm itself. at least she thinks Her mother was joking. He had that too.

Could it be she truly did have another, realyfamily somewhere?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ugh, I'm so sorry!!! I didn't mean to keep you waiting :(

If you ever want to keep in touch with me:

kik- daretodream71499

twittah- @daretodream714

simple enough right?

Questions

1.) When do you guys go back to school?

2.) What is a huge pet peeve of yours?

3.) What is your current song obsession?(it can be old or new :))

Vote, comment and share please, and I'll love you forever <3

Ermagerd byeeee