New feelings

( WARNING THIS IS A LEMON SCENE SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ!)
For the rest of y'all Enjoy 😋😘

      Levi slowly began kissing my neck softly as he lead up to my lips. "L-Levi" I moaned softly, feeling his touch. Levi started to kiss me roughly. I quickly kissed back. His hands roam up and down my body stoping at my waist. I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip asking for entrance. I tease and reject it , he moves his hand towards my chest and grasps my left breast. I moan softly and he takes that moment to slide his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explores my mouth and flicks against mine, we start to fight for dominance , of course he wins. 

   We pull away slowly and gasp for air.  "Do you want to go further?" He questions me as his eyes cloud of lust and desire. " More than anything " I say trying to sound as seductive and sexy as I can. Levi started to kiss and nibble at my neck searching for my sweet spot. He slowly began to unbutton my shirt and before I new it I was shirtless. Levi trailed kisses down my neck until he found my sweet spot. " Le-Levi a-ah" I moan a little louder than before. He found my sweet spot and started to kiss and suck on it gently. I moaned as pleasure spread across my body. Levi did slight moans and hums into my neck. " is it okay? " he asked as he tugged on my bra.  I nodded slowly. Levi unbutton my bra and started to massage my left boob while sucking on the other one. " ahh Levi " I moaned. He hummed on my nipple and started to lick it. I reached for his bulge and started to rub it slowly and gently. " mmh " Levi hummed. I began to unbuckle his pants and slowly he stripped them off for me and then got right back to what he was doing before but switched boobs. I took hold of his erect member and and rubbed it faster through his underwear. " take it off " I demanded as I tugged at his underwear. Levi began to pull down his underwear and took off his shirt. I got up real quick and to the rest of my clothes of except my panties. Levi began to bite his lip looking at my body. I lay back down on his desk. He bit my underwear and slowly pulled them down with his teeth. " are you ready?" He questions me. " yes" I answer. He shoves his length into my womenhood. " ahh Lev- Levi i-it hurts!" I moaned loudly. " it won't in a few seconds, trust me and you better not cover up your moans or else you'll be in bigger trouble" he stated.

     Levi started to thrust inside of me slowly. I began to moan louder with each thrust.  "L-Levi! " I shouted. He thrusts into me faster and harder making me moan so loud it's almost screams. He began going faster and faster. " L-Levi i-I'm about t-to c-come" I said between moans " m-me to". He started to thrust as fast and as hard as he can. " ah ahh " he begin to moan. " ahhhh Levi! " I screamed his name as I reached my climax. Levi did a few more stuttered thrust as he released in to me with his liquid.

    Levi got off of me and began to redress himself. I did the same. 

" Levi I l-lov--" he cut me off
" I love you too " he said then kissed me deeply. I kissed back.  We parted and then hugged each other. "I love you more than anything" he whispers into my ear making me blush a crimson red.

Thanks for reading! I hoped you enjoy it! Give me a few ideas for other chapters! And thank you Insanecupcakemaker helping me and recommending me to do this , your my sis4lifo😋😽
Stay adorable everyone! And see you next chapter