Chap.2 New Boy

Miriam's P.O.V:

((Next Morning))

"Hey court!!" I waved and ran to her

"Hey can you stay the night today??"

"Sure let me text my mom."

'Hey mom can i stay the night at Courtney's tonight after practice.Mimi x'

'Sure i will let ur cloths at her house right now and leave cookie for tonight.Mom x'

"She said yes and she is going to drop off cookies to." She jumped up an down and i just laughed

We walked into homeroom and i sat down next to Court and there was a empty seat next to me.

"Class we got a new student please make him welcome."

Then a boy walked in with blonde hair and blue eyes and i swear i was like this.O_O

"Please introduce yourself."

He smiled at me an i looked down.

"Well i am Niall James Horan i like singing and playing the guitar."

"Well Niall go sit by Miriam."

He walked towards me and sat down and winked i blushed and got my doodle note book since we got a free today i started drawling and he turned and looked at my drawling of him i didnt even notice i was drawling him!

"Nice drawling Miriam."

"Thanks if I like something i draw it." i smiled at him and worked on his eyes.

"Well i like you to." he turned around and blushed i leaned in and kisses his cheek well at least i tried to but he turned around so i ended up smashing my lips on his soft ones.

"Hey what you two love birds up too..." Court's eyes went wide when she saw us i got up and ran to the toilet.

((Court's House))

I walked in her house after school i have every single class with Niall i sat away from him because i thought he hates me for doing that.

"Hey choose your dress already!!"

I walked to her closet and grabbed a green sparkly one and white flats i curled my hair and straightened my bangs.

_______________________A/N short chapter i will update soon byezz.Ari.xx