Chapter Two

"And i thought we were good at wood working!" I said while marveling at the amazing grandfather clock that even WORKED. Sage may have done the wring but he made all the plans for it, sadly i only painted it but all together it looks AMAZING if i do say so my self.

"Hey slut! I didnt think you would come to school today since no one likes you except Sage." Claire said coming out of thin air.

She is like so desperate for my attention maybe she has the hots for me."So do we stay here for lunch or can we go off campus?" Alex asked ignoring her.

"Alex don't you remember what i told you this morning in the cafeteria. Now come over her if you dont want trouble." She shrieked sanking her claw like nails into his arm.

Luckly Sage intervened before she could rip his arm off. "Woah Claire this is not a competition for him."

"Yeah cause if it was I would win." Claire said confidently. "Good thing i dont really want him though! Come on Brad lets go to the After Hours!" Its one of our towns badder establishment's.

"Holy shit Bumble Brad where did you come from? Claire's ass?" Sage said jumping back like she was asked to kill a bunch of baby animals while Claire just looked shell shocked.

"Sup Baby Sagey. Liken the new werewolf series I left on your doorstep?" He asked. "Also im expecting yall at my birthday party saturday." They talked for awhile until Claires shock wore off.
"Yasssss we WILL be there. This is Ellie's first highschool part-"

"What the hell Brad you know Sage!? Ughhh! You are such a meanie! You know i want her in my group!" Claire said yelling it at him.Then she huffs off making sure Brad was behind her. Man i feel bad for the man she marries even though it might just be Brad.

"We us-" I started but Sage cut me off. Sometimes i wonder about her she just doesn't seem right in the head sometimes. Hell nobody ever seems right to me.

"Blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah. Pie cake ice-" I cut her off this time by covering her mouth with my hand.

"-ually just go off campus to SB's. Which is Sugar Babies. They have the best food in town," Sage started whispering in my ear to talk about the cheesecake: 'Mmm yeah im ready for that cheesecake omg. Just the way it melts in my mouth mhmmmm. Tell him that!'

"Well since she's a shitty whisperer you probably heard that. Im not really into cheesecake but this brat LOVES it.
I mean its just 20 bucks for a whole one. Thats hella cheap."

"Are yall rich or something!?"

Sage and I looked at each other holding back our giggle fit. She gave me a look that said 'Ill tell him'.

"Well a couple of months ago we, as in Ellie and I, felt so broke so we started talking about sugardaddies and mommies. This dude we met online said theres a site for it too. We went on it made a profile and got matches checked them all out and BAM! we both got one. Mine is sooo romantic and smart his name is Ian!" Sage said gushing and blushing. "Ellie do you wanna talk about yours?"

"My sugar daddy's name is Jeremiah! He owns a chain of gyms. Plus he's a gym buff but a smart one obviously or he wouldn't be that successful. I think you should find one. Not a sugar daddy though unless you want one since they also have mommies but like whatever one you want cause its your choice and ill support your cho-"

"Ellie, shut up." Sage interrupted while laughing. "I think he gets it babe." I always find ways to embrass my self. Thank god she stopped me i might have gone all the way to my social security number. "Soooooooo whos driving?"

After Sage particly shoved the keys down my throat we made our way out of the school.

"So I feel like we should figure out what we want now." Alex tried to say loud enough to be heard. "Do they have french toast and waffles?"

"They have what ever you like. They arent highly skilled but they do know their stuff." Sage explained. After that the car was slient well except for the loud as fuck music that we almost got pulled over for.

We live in a relatively small town with barely four-thousand people. Located in a magical place in South Carolina. We are Mullins. Only two hours away from the beach!

~~~~At Sugar Babies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm. I'll have the french toast and fries. With a Extra Extra Large rainbow milkshake." Alex said while handing the waitress the menu.

"We want our usuall vut with two whole pies. Thank you!" Ellie said while smiling kindly.

"Alright then ill be right out with your orders. My name is Amy call me if you need me." She said politely. We all know that smiles fake though.

Alex then broke the slience. "Why did they put us in this corner? Are yall like criminals? Wait i cant go to jai! Well not for being near you for like murdering someone or something."

"Wow we cant go to jail yet also. But its because we tend to get  bit loud while talking and arguing like normal people." Ellie gently explained.

"We should create a club or group! Where we talk about the dream we had that night! Call it the Dream Plane or something cheesy. I like to talk about what i see." Sage just says out of nowhere. "The one i had last night was really weird i woke up in a room i didnt recognise with chains connecting my nipples to my vag. It was weird." I can not believe she aaid that out loud in public.

The waitress showed up right when she got to the nipple chain part and slowly put all the stuff in the table and left the building.

"Woah so you just have that effect on people Sage?" Alex said after digging into his lunch.

"Yea i tend to say things that freak people out. Like that weird mark on your left butt cheek is just a ant bite. No clue how a ant got into your pants but whatever." This being said clear as day ehile she eats her fish sticks and drinks her fake beer.

"Sage what did i tell you about doing that in public?" Ellie yelled angrily at Sage. "Hmmm! Just wait till we go to Mr. K's building im tattling so hard!"

"Noooo he said if i mess up hes gonna ground me for a week! And no cheesecake!" Sage cried as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Some big buff dude saying walking up. "Sage, Ellie, backroom now ill have them pack your stuff into to go boxes. You too boy!" He said dragging us to the back.

After Ellie explained everthing to the manerger named Roody and Sage calmed down we were let go to go back to school.

The car ride back was slient not even the radio was on.

<Ellies thoughts>
Man i really shouldnt have yelled at Sage like that. It hurts when you make your bestfriend cry. Like you failed them and yourself. I may be over playing it but it really isnt a good feeling. Alex is such a champ for even sticking with us through that though. Ill get something for them.

<Sage's thoughts>
Maybe i over reacted to Ellie saying she would tell. Gosh im such a fucking cry baby. Ellie must be feeling guilty since i cried. Ill get her a friendship gift after. Ill get something for Alex since we drug him into this.

<Alex's Thoughts>
What the fuck just happened? Why are they not saying anything? Maybe i should just break the slience. Gifts! I should get them both something to let them know that im ok with their weirdness!

Ellies P.O.V
"So-" We all start then fall slient. Before any ones says anything again Sage yells mall. I dont even think she read into it just that she needed to go to the mall.

"Ok then were taking a detour!" I yell making a sharp U-turn.