Ikalawang Kabanata

[DARA'S POV]

"Good Morning, unnie. Lady Sierna whats to meet you at her office." -Minzy

I look up to see a Minzy by the door in my personal office. She's a trainee in Ladies' Avenge and she's already under my program. I teach them how to seduce and capture man's hearts and the last step to finally make their move.

Geez, sounds like a girl group going to debut.

Anyway, Ive been training her together with the other trainees for 6 months now and she's been showing me signs of being a good avenger. I know she'll be ready in a few months time.

Avengers? Yep, thats what the Lady wants to call us. Weird name for heartbreakers, sounds like superheroes. Tch. And Lady Sierna is the one who started Ladies' Avenge as a revenge for men because of her painful love story. She manages us and she happily accepts and recruits brokenhearted girls in the company.

"Okay Minzy. Ill be there later."

"But unnie, the Lady wants to see you now."

I glanced at my laptop and looked at the man's profile that I've been reading. Its my latest mission and Ive been busy searching for his activities so I could successfully make my mission. Im in a rush to finish this and Lady Sierna is interrupting me.

Geez. What does she want?

"Okay."

I took another glance at the document and then saved it. Then I stood up and I walked up to the door.

Minzy smiled at me and together, we walked to the elevator.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh, Im going to meet Bom unnie. I need to give these files to her."

I nodded while looking at the folders she's holding.

Its probably the profiles of men which successfully fell into the hands of the lady avengers.

I pressed the floor number 21 where all those files are kept. Then I turned to Minzy, and noticed that she is intently looking at me.

"What is it?"

"Nothing unnie. I just idolize you a lot. You, CL unnie and Bom unnie, I want to be like all of you."

I smiled proudly.

"I could see that you have the eyes of a great avenger. You'll definitely defeat us, three."

"Really? I could be a pretty seductress like you? Have Bom unnie's knowledge? Be a great spy and fighter like CL unnie?"

I smiled.

Bom and CL are my friends. We are the top 3 Lady Avengers and because of that we were assigned to share our abilities to new recruits and trainees.

CL or Chaerin Lee is the first step to be a good avenger. She has great fighting and spying abilities thats why she's assigned to teach trainees several self defenses against perverted men during mission and how to spy them. She's named as Baddest Female because of that. But the truth is, she's a really cute and bubbly girl. Too bad she was hurt by a guy and ended up in LA.

Bom, she's a genius. She has great researching abilities thats why she's assigned to teach trainees on how to easily gather informations about their targets. Not only that, she also have a wide range of knowledge about computers and stuff. She can easily hack every little site with a very strong security system. She easily came up with a lot of back up plan for a failed plan A. In short,she's the female version of Einstein in LA.