Zootopia | Prolouge

Long ago, when people were people and animals were animals, there wasn't peace. No harmony. It wasn't till humans and animals merged. People had animal tails, ears, many features. They came together through one place. Shiganshina. A place of peace and harmony. Four districts for each animal. It was perfect. Or so it seemed.

"You can be anything you want!" The narrator announced in the mini play at the Rabbit Valley festival, "I can be an astronaut!" People clapped. "I can be a lawyer!" More people clapped. "And I can be a police officer!" Eren smiled broadly. Carla and Grisha face palmed, lowering the video camera. A particular fox started laughing.

"You can be anything you want as long as you put your mind to it. I'm looking at you, Jean." Eren shot. Jean stopped laughing and gave Eren a hard glare. Focusing his eyes back to the crowd, he announced, "Thank you and good night!"

"Eren, dear. Are you sure you want to be a police officer? Why don't you just lie low like your father and I and become a carrot farmer?" Carla smiled sweetly as she tried to keep up with her son, currently skipping on the stacks of hay. "No thanks. I want to make the world a better place! In Shiganshina!" Eren hopped off the hay stack and threw his hands in the air.

"There's never been a rabbit officer before!" Grisha argued. "Well, I guess I have to be the first." He put on his fake officer hat. While his parents tried to dissuade him, he noticed that bully Jean harassing Mina, Thomas, and Armin.

"That's why you—where'd he go?"

"You want your tickets back? Come and get 'em, dumb sheep." Jean sneered. "Give them their tickets back!" Eren said politely. "Whatcha gonna do, 'lil bunny?" Jean waved the tickets in his face. Mina, Thomas, and Armin backed away slowly.

"I can mess you up in a second. All you're going to be is a dumb bunny, never a police officer. Keep dreaming, bunny." Jean put his forehead to Eren's with so much force, Eren feel down. "I can kill ya, it's still in my DNA. You know what foxes do? Eat bunnies!" Jean revealed his claw like nails and punctured Eren in the arm.

Eren was quick to act and kicked him in the face. While he was still in shock, Eren took the tickets and hid them. "You just don't know when to quit, bitch." Jean kicked Eren to the side and walked away. When he was out of sight, Mina, Thomas, and Armin came running to him.

"Eren! Are you okay?" Armin held Eren's hand. Eren shooed him away politely, "I'm fine. It's okay. Here's your tickets." He handed them the colored tickets. "Wow! Thanks!" Mina clutched hers to her chest. "You're amazing..." Thomas said dreamily.

"Don't listen to Jean! Everything he said was wrong!" Armin said. Eren stood up and put on his hat, "There's one thing he was right about. I don't know when to quit."

—End—

Authors Note:

A few requests from me.
1. Please don't start an argument that Eren is Judy and Levi is Nick. I know that bunnies are small and that Levi "should" be Judy. I DO NOT choose characters based on appearance or gender, I choose on the attitude and personality. I did not purposely choose Eren as Judy because she's a girl.
2. DO NOT request any at all Eren x Levi or give me any hate that Eren is Judy. I've had enough of it already.
3. You can give me constructive criticism and some opinions that can make my story better.
4. DO NOT try and pull me down in order to delete or stop this fanfiction. I won't. And don't try. You can go and make your own Zootopia AU, but I can promise it won't be good as mine. This story is my mind along with all my readers on Wattpad, Instagram, and AO3. Whatever you want in this story I will try my best to do.

I don't want to come off as mean, but don't ever try to bring me down. Ever. This story is mine. Go ahead and make your own story and don't bother my readers at all. This story is going to be as peaceful as I can get it. Thank you so much for reading this. I am honored to make the first Zootopia AU for Levi and Eren. And I'll make it damn good. Leave in comments what you want in the next few chapters, as long as it goes along in the story line. Again, thank you so much for your respect! This is your story as it is mine. I'll make it good. <3