A Show To Remember: A 1D One-Shot

All rights go to their respective owners and I do not own any of the famous characters (The 1D boys, Daisy and Phoebe) however I own Gracie and the general story. This is a FANfiction so it isn't real. Ok? Is that good with everyone? Ok? Good :) 

Enjoy 'A Show To Remember' 

Gracie’s POV

I heard the backing track to Up All Night come on and immediately smiled, this was my favourite song. I don’t know why though! I started dancing on the wings, and I even started dancing with Daisy and Phoebe, because they were here to see Lou. I got really carried away and we were doing all weird moves, it was so much fun.

Louis’ POV

I looked to the wings just after the chorus to see my sisters and Gracie dancing like crazy, it was so funny. I pointed to Scrappy our lighting guy and pointed to the wings, indicating to put the spot light on them. I looked at Liam and we both winked and walked over to the three girls. I pushed Phoebe and Daisy out on stage and they didn’t even realise and Liam pushed Gracie who didn’t need much pushing because she was half shuffling forward and next thing we know Scrappy had put the spotlight on them and they didn’t even realise. I laughed as I realised what the three of them were wearing. Gracie had a 1D shirt on and a ‘Vas Happenin’ SnapBack on, obviously a joke for first show on tour (Her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/gracies_1d_outfit/set?id=53711752). The fans were going crazy! As the song came to an end, Gracie realised and blushed; tapping Daisy and Phoebe’s shoulders and they also blushed but laughed as well. Then Phoebe and Daisy ran up to me and half tackled me, well as much as they could. I laughed and hugged them back.

Liam’s POV

I watched as Gracie waited on the very side of the stage, waiting to take Phoebe and Daisy off stage. I smirked at her and she shook her head violently, I just smiled and walked across the stage to her and pulled her over. I held her hand as we walked to the white piano that was on the other side of the stage. It had a mic. already on it, just in case. I sat down and pulled her down to sit next to me as well. She blushed deeply and I looked up at Harry giving him a nod.

“Guys! Shh Shh! This is a special song, by Gracie!” Harry said into his mic. as the thousands of girls screamed once he finished. I looked at Lou and he was holding onto Phoebe and Daisy’s hands smiling.

“What do I sing?” Gracie whispered into my ear.

“Sing, the one you wrote on the tour bus.” I smiled back at her

She placed her fingers on top of the keys, and looked at me for reassurance, I nodded and she began to play the notes to the start of ‘I’m Yours!’ something she had written on the bus (AN: Pretend Gracie wrote it, I DO NOT OWN THE SONG!). I watched as her fingers glided across the keys as she sang the first words to the song.

“Well you done done me and you bet I felt it” I smiled at her and she nodded at me and I realised she wanted me to sing the next line.

“I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted” I sang looking at her the whole time.

“I fell right through the cracks, now I’m trying to get back” Gracie said.

“Before the cool done run out I’ll be giving it my bestest” I sang, as I watched her fingers glide across the keys, like she was born to do play.

The song continued, and as we sang the last few lines I looked up at the guys and they all smiled. Zayn and Niall were sitting on the couch, with Harry on the side and Louis was sitting on a block with Phoebe and Daisy on either knee.

“Oh, I’m yours” I sung the jazzy tune as Gracie continued to play the piano. We were both swaying side to side and smiling; it was just like at the studio again.

“Oh, whoa baby you believe I’m yours” Gracie sung I smiled at her, and then we sung the last line together.

“You best believe, best believe I’m yours” we sung together and Gracie played the last few notes and smiled. I smiled back as I looked into her eyes, and could see the tears forming in them. I couldn’t help myself, but I pressed my lips lightly on to hers as she smiled, the crowd went WILD. They were absolutely crazy! Then Gracie pushed me off and laughed as she walked over to Louis to take the girls offstage. I laughed and just as Gracie and the girls were about to disappear I said.

“That was Gracie performing ‘I’m Yours!’ Give it up for Gracie, Phoebe and Daisy for their wonderful dancing” when I said that Gracie glared at me but the fans were laughing I smiled and we continued with our set.

Gracie’s POV

Well that was fun! The girls are currently giggling really hard to I have no idea what. They were watching the guys still perform but were whispering and cracking each other up. I have no idea the minds of those two. It was the first time I had performed ‘I’m yours!’ because I only wrote it a week ago, with Liam on the tour bus. I thought it was ok but Liam thought it was really good, and I was shocked that he asked me to sing that one. Good thing I remembered it! Haha! I dragged the two mischievous girls to the food area, because I was hungry. Once we got some chips and a hot dog, we went to the guys’ dressing room, as it had a whole game room in it.

After about half an hour I knew the concert would be almost over so I took the girls back out to the wings to wait for my, what will then be a sweaty boyfriend and my best friends.

Liam’s POV

“Thank you so much for the support!!” I said into my mic. as I looked out into the sea of screaming fans. I was so thankful for them, and the guys. They had made many dreams come true. Without One Direction I would still be back home in West Midlands, probably still performing to small crowds at footy matches and not much else.  I looked at the guys as we walked together to stand in the middle of! Just as I went to stand next to Harry I looked onto the wings and immediately smiled when I saw Gracie standing on the sidelines smiling at me.

“We’ll be back!” Harry said into the microphone

“Definitely!” Louis added

“We love you” Zayn said as we all smiled out at the crowd then, ran back to the long block thing where, we waved at the fans saying ‘bye’ and ‘we love you’. Then the block started going down, and as we went down under the stage I saw Gracie with her back bent under the stage and Phoebe and Daisy, standing up smiling at us giving thumbs up. Once we were cleared to get off the block I hopped off and slapped Harry, Niall, Lou and Zayn on the back for a great start to tour.

We walked out of the ‘under stage area’ so we could stand up straight again.

“So, did you like the show Phoebs?” Harry asked as he picked her up and spun her around. She laughed and nodded her head; they were like brother and sister, because Lou spent a lot of time with Harry.

“What about you Miss Daisy?” Zayn asked kneeling down to Daisy’s height. She laughed yes then whispered something into his ear. Zayn laughed and then said ‘This girl has a great sense of humour’ pointing to Daisy.

“Come here you rascal” Lou chased Daisy, trying to grab her but missing as she sprinted off to our dressing room.

“What about you?” I asked grabbing Gracie’s hand and kissing her temple.

“Yup!” she smiled looking up at me.

I looked back into her eyes and kissed her passionately.

“I love you!” I whispered as I kissed her again.

“Best Show Ever!” I thought to myself.