Chapter 2:Maddy's

Maddy's friends asked her where are we going to sleep? Maddy answered all of you are going to sleep in my bedroom because there is a lot of room in there. Sarah asked was I supposed to bring something for the sleepover party. Maddy said no if you wanted to though but the others did. Sarah said okay just making sure. During the sleepover Maddy and her best Friends were talking about their crushes. Megan asked jasmine if she wanted to help with the popcorn. Morgan asked Carly if she could help her with the ice cream or the root beer floats to friends who wanted one. Maddy asked Sarah if she could help her get the movie ready and sleeping places ready too. All the friends helped one another with the parts were asked for help with the things they were doing. Everything was ready. When everything was ready all the friends were talking about signs that their crushes also like them.

Maddy went first to tell all her friends her crush was no one man any more Carly went next her crush was Arkady Littlegeorge. Jasmine went next her crush was Zach. Morgan went next her crush is her boyfriend Taber. Sarah went next she does not like anybody. Lily went her crush if from martial arts who has a girlfriend. Megan we last her crush she did no have a crush anymore. When Maddy asked her friends when are we going to eat and play truth and dare.

Megan asked Lily truth or dare she said truth and it said would you date your crush even though he has a girlfriend. Lily said yep I would because he is always acting odd around me. Lily asked Sarah to next truth or dare she said dare the dare was to text or call your crush to talk. Sarah said sorry I wish I could but you know I have no crush at all. But she does just text her friend instead. Sarah asked Maddy truth or dare she said truth, it said what will you do when someone says a really funny joke. Maddy answered I do not know. All her friends said awe so cute. Carly went after Maddy asked truth or dare. Carly answered dare it said I dare you to call Arcady and say to you want to come over to Maddy's house and stay over a while. Carly asked Jasmine truth or dare she said truth. It said what would do to stop your ex best friend keep trying to be by you.

Please leave a comment below and please give more ideas for any of my books that I have.